Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? - Vol. 13 Ch. 110 - Balance Training

They brought in Beard God Kuroki Gensai from Kengan Ashura Universe, enuff said 🧔🏻

@dom01374 both Kengan and Danberu are set in the same universe. Kure sensai has been seen in the background of Kengan Omega because she's a member of Kure Clan. Also a few of Lihito's employees and Kaolan have popped in Danberu.

@otakudan88 // Yea if you read Kengan Ashura, you'll see references, vice-versa cameos and a nice touch of fan service of cross referencing ✨

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : my 1st thought was that the nooses were hanging around their necks , lol .

when i was reading until page 3 : "... karate ... okinawa ... " . my 1st thought was that these 3 girls were the students / the lovers of beard master kuroki gensai , lol .

page 7 , last panel : even her skull has a hair bun , lol .

page 14 : carlos medel is a boxing character in kengan omega .

i saw carlos medels name mentioned so i wanna ask, when exactly does this manga take place? i always heard it was during ashura but i don’t know how much time has passed i don’t think its been 2 years so are the purgatory fighters famous?

Dex-chan lover
is sakura screaming buhii, buta, or piggy? or is it onomatopoeia

@ghostlykidd
after everything it seems, but who tf knows

also purgatory is super duper underground, but medel was famous anyway (among boxers)

Of course Medel is popular. He is a former world boxing champion. Its about as mainstream as you get as a martial artist

@nobaka yeah thats what i was thinking, like medel was famous but purgatory is super underground and since hes been in it for some time, don’t remember how long, i would assume many people wouldn’t necessarily remember him

Dex-chan lover
@ghostlykidd
remember, ayaka's also from boxing family/gym. it'd be crazy if she DIDN'T know who medel was

also, don't look too hard for logic in danberu, it's all gags and partial nudity

Users who are viewing this thread