Dance in the Vampire Bund A.S.O. - Vol. 6 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
It’s just one thing after another....
Phoe gonna have a p tight reverse harem game in a few years too

Yeah, as i thought of course Mina wouldn't let the werewolfs transform the only female they had in a child making factory.
@Rozzak Thought so as well. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Man cant the kids have a break for christ's sake, just let them go home to a warm bed and sleep this episode off before throwing them at some pit again.

Not even in the slightest surprised that Mina had already done something about the female werewolves situation, she herself was treated for a major part of her life as a breeding factory, and after all she did to escape that fate no way in hell she would allow someone else deal with the same thing. Well if i remember correctly she still dealing with it, in that "god of vampires" thing now.

@Rozzak not neccessary. She can bite a few dozen humans (or a hundred) and they got as many werewolves as neccessary. Bit suprised Tatjana didn't do that.

Dex-chan lover
Page 6 俺はいける can also mean "she's in my strike zone"

Edit: Oh, the translation and typesetting seems to drop in quality in some pages.

Dex-chan lover
Uff that chapter was cringy as fck. The author wants to write about an utopia but was either too lazy or doesn't have the smarts to make it believable or realistic so it sounds like the naive ramblings of a child. Same with the latter half of the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Wow. Woooooow, and I thought the IRL politics were already bad, but this is fucking awful. It's not even trying to hide the politic bend contortion, or make it at all believable. Normally I'd think it's a parody, but considering some of the other stuff in this manga I'm not sure I'd make that bet.

Got unwanted mediocre, child protagonists, creepy ass child sexualization, even for this manga, rampant ridiculous politics, retcons and a mangled story. Rip, one of my favourite series.

@Yautja

Dance has been politically charged for a while.

Crazy fundamentalist Christians? America portrayed as a den of monsters that put Trump to shame? Spotlight on relevant communities e.g. LGBT, Muslims?

Honestly, I'm more surprised they keep forgiving Angie rather than Tamaki's repeated jabs at IRL stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread