Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Ch. 2

Active member
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
188
Damn, tragic but far too comon story, getting ousted and abused.
Seems like her crush died soon after or during school.
It's your chance MC, change this thing

Thanks for translating
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
8,647
Ooh, this girl has a chance to fall in love, be brave and change everything with her friends and lover!

>I will try my best to die

I'm sorry, what? I feel like I'm missing context here, very important context!!!

Also giiiirllllll you gave up SUPER easy about telling your friend the truth! you didn't even try XD
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
6,445
>I'm from the future.

>That can't be possible, something must be wrong with her head, guess she got hit too hard.

Lol that was a funny exchange.
 
Active member
Joined
Jun 15, 2019
Messages
30
@Serenata I believe she thought that because, at that point, she believed herself to be dreaming in the hospital. Which is why that when she woke up, she was surprised to still be her younger self.
 
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
41
Did seyoen died or something or they just cuties for 10 years because theres nothing going on between theme?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top