Danchigai - Ch. 119

Double-page supporter
Another Yayoi chapter already? She already had a pretty long arc that focused on her.

Power Uploader
"then what kind of videos did you want to make?" Well...I have something in mind...😏 "lewd Weeb intensifies"

Dex-chan lover
Actually, basketball and fashion could work for Yayoi as female players might be relatively rare. I'm not sure what her bball skill level is though so maybe more on fashion, although that too would also need some expensive initial investment.

Dex-chan lover
@Ezlsnow Honestly I thought she's going to do make-up videos. That's not that expensive and she seemed quite good at it before.

Dex-chan lover
I thought for sure she would make makeup videos she looked exactly like one in that one chapter! She’s also a monstrous athlete so a fitness and sports channel would work too!
Personally a onlyfans and even worse one of you know what I’m referring to where she films brocon AVs with bro might be nice for me!😏 add nee san too
Btw why does it looks like she’s wearing Uzuki’s or Satsuki’s outfit this chapter😂

Dex-chan lover
My reaction videos would probably be the same as Yayoi. I can't fake a reaction without it being obviously fake

Dex-chan lover
A cute high school girl destroying things with brute force alone might make a pretty good channel.

Dex-chan lover
Yayoi speaking to the watermelon: You are already dead.

Watermelon: NANI!

Fed-Kun's army
I bet if there were more videos uploaded the comments would be that the brother is making a harem out if his sisters.

Did I miss something? What happened of the amusement park? I was hoping they would end up in the haunted house

Why don't you make Yayoi the one who stream the game. I heard it was thriving business, lol.

Dex-chan lover
It’s just like that one girl who split the watermelon with her well trained THIghS

Same energy

Users who are viewing this thread