Dandadan - Ch. 162 - Let's Blow the Demonic Fairy-Tale Card Away!

Dex-chan lover
This is just chef's kiss!

Serpo is us underpaid, overly worked employees who don't get a say or have any bargaining power in this capitalistic world ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Author lasted 161 chapters until they pulled the shounen "for x, I can do anything" trope card. My jaded ass can forgive it if our MC doing that comes at a permanent price later on.

Dex-chan lover
The last double spread page with the four guys attacking simultaneously is so good!
But I guess there's a cost, Okarun is forcing his well-established limit and the transfomation looks a bit different than normal. Please don't go into a coma again when you just confessed to Momo-chan... Buuut, that could mean we get our first kiss/CPR maybe?

Dex-chan lover
When was the last chapter we had fan service? Honest question, last time i remember was back when that fidget spinner monster showed up.

So, is this like an Away Team for Momo and Okarun? with the alien girl, mr underpants and silky silk or something being the Home Team?

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- main boy : i already "cummed" 2 times . i can not cum again so soon .

- katana guy : ... takakura-sama , ... serpo-sama , ... watashi ... , everyone-san ...

page 7 :
- little brother : ... onii-chan ...

the mangaka is promoting suicide ?
- mother : yo unji , after i committed suicide , i could unite with your father and your brother in heaven . unji , you should also kill yourself soon .

and did the cop also give some mouth-to-mouth CPR to unji ? lol , not straight .
- unji : ... shut the hell up , kuso jijii ...

- card yokai : ... zuma-san ...

Users who are viewing this thread