Dangerous Convenience Store - Ch. 7

I'm not sure if the team put the pages out of order for a reason or if it was an accident.

Awww look at his little tug haha 😍 and ngl that jerk hyunwoo is so annoying, tf are u saying normalizing loving two person at the same time???

Thank u for the translations!💕

Group Leader
Uhuh, liking two people is not wrong but we call that a cheating bastard.

Liking 2 people isn't wrong, however if you're in a monogamous relationship, it just can't work out that way. And most people are not open to the idea of being in an open relationship, it's something that requires great communication and trust. This definitely won't be about a polyamorous relationship and I'm completely okay with that since Euijoon isn't about that at all, but I hope his crush stops being an asshole and we can see Euijoon get with the ahjusshi.

Liking two people at the same time? Not wrong. Hiding that you like two people at the same time from one or both of those people? Wrong.

Double-page supporter
Hyunwoo needs to HIKE UP AND LEAVE OUR BOY ALONE U CHEATING ASS NANANANANA U AINT DOING THIS TO HIM DUDE

Nothing wrong with polyamory but the way Hyunwo is smirking and pestering Euijoon he really comes off as someone who uses it to excuse cheating. Also, man I feel for Euijoon, this guy completely fooled him with his kind act and now it turned out he's actually manipulative and shit but Euijoon can't just turn off his feelings so he's all conflicted by the guy won't leave him alone!! Bastard

At least the maffia guy seems aware of how he comes off, kinda funny to see him go from aggressively ordering Euijoon to sit to "oh shit no I'm sorry" to cutely tugging at Euijoon's sleeve

Users who are viewing this thread