Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu - Ch. 293 - Kuroki Erika, Clinging Desperately

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
5,287
Oh I see what's happening. Kisa wanted to make "yandere" Erika work, but couldn't figure it out until this re-revision.
I can relate to how hard it is to write what you want, but can't see how to get there yet through fitting dialogue or the plot.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
8,465
Her love language is just supporting her Oshi. Don't mind her, Satou. Well...mind her a little. For her own sake.

Oh, is Kisa-sensei going with this version now? I like them both.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
175
Make it 60% Erika-sensei that would surely bring back Sou to drown in your love😆😆😆😆
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 11, 2024
Messages
2,547
"Satou Sou has collided with a second teacher"

2ZHnbqH.png
 
Last edited:
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
16
Now everything makes sense, the real reason behind the revisions was to buy enough time to properly master such a perfect level of Giga Simping Yandering on Steroids.:chad:

Jokes aside, the new dialogue is definitely more polished and does more characterization.

Sou's as well, he went from a more generic "you are my ideal woman" to that hyper theatrical "I was terrified that I would drown in the sheer depth of Erika's love!", which serves as an assist for the torrent of financial-simping-of-consciousness.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
5,120
Could it be Sou Awakening to the harsh female reality of this world !?

... Nah, we all know he's just going to keep on Sou-ing lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top