sora here once again, well... see you next chapter
support the author if you can!!!
you can consider supporting us to keep up the speed and quality and as i also save up.
ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/snacselahcs
buymeacoffe: https://buymeacoffee.com/schalescans (preferably)
I won't lie, I laughed when she said "just let me have the tip." That is something people have said when I was college. Well nothing happened & Seira really wants to prove herself so for now she's safe from being out of the race. I really do hope next chapter we go back to Koumi since it has been too long since we last saw her. Thanks for the translations.
so... kissing passionately your kouhai is ok, but doing something with an hot girl is no? happy to see her fixed but i'm sad that we didn't have a kiss or at least something
after all that baiting they made her completely normal and restrained lmao
feels kinda weird, but wouldn't have wanted her to establish a fait accompli right there either lol
all the heroines gotta interact with each other later on.