Danjo-hi 1:5 no Sekai demo Futsuu ni Ikirareru to Omotta? ~Gekiomoi Kanjou na Kanojo-tachi ga Mujikaku Danshi ni Honrou Saretara~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2024
Messages
28
My take: she isn't a "yandere". In this world, women largely have the power and limitations men normally do. Yandere subvert the expectations of women's submissiveness, pacifism, and being the object of desire, not the pursuer. That's not what's happening here. This is a stalker. She can't have what she wants, so she's violating his privacy. She's not crazy, she's a creep.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 5, 2025
Messages
132
red flag manga lol

also I read the light novel ahead cause I was interested

The male MC is so .... weird, in the way he acts and think.

and bigger spoiler

Didn't think the youngest would be the fastest to hook up with him lol
You can put a spoiler in a spoiler???😭
Aw come on man, I wanted Seira to be bros first dedicated one.😔💔
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 19, 2018
Messages
1,457
After a few chapters, I get what this manga reminds me of. It's like a shoujo manga with a bunch of hot guys falling head over heels for an ordinary, nice girl.

But it's gender swapped. Where a nice "guy next door" person gets a bunch of girls interested instead due to him being kind and considerate despite being average looking. Kind of like a reverse shoujo rom-com.
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
54
Gentlemen, we see here that world's unique specimen called "Masato" alias "Airhead G*golo"... argh I mean "Airhead Gig*lo" :
An Airhead to attract them all as the densest black hole.
An Airhead to rule them all, and in Yandere mode to make stab link them each other.


P.S. : Masato, the last page shows you are most highly RECspected even in the showering nude.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top