Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Ch. 7 - Death Wish

This hurts so much. Can't begin to imagine what it must have been like doing though this.

Sometimes i wonder what the author going to do? Quit her av job, and after exposing her own dark past, how she will live after this manga end?

Group Leader
@Clozdark no one knows what future hold for her, but for now she lives off from cosplaying and drawing manga, this isn't the only manga she draw but the only one that got a serialization

Dex-chan lover
That piece of shit brother so as expected even though the mother already knows what happened no one has confronted him.

@Clozdark she already retired (this year, seems she had a 2 year contract) and is now a full time mangaka, the manga is still in publication, but she was drawing before getting into AV, however i wonder how she ended doing AV in the first place? i guess we will have to wait out to find out that part.

God, her impulsions are triggering my impulsions and I just feel hurt for her turned up to a hundred.

Reading the comments and seeing she's retired from JAVs and is a mangaka full time, I hope the life she's leading now is a happier one. And I hope after all this she'd get serialized for something new, something that doesn't open anymore bad stuff. Is this series popular or doing well in Japan?

Dex-chan lover
The art is simple but incredibly emotional. If it received an adaptation with great attention to the original style, then this could become a catchy title. I wonder what kind of authors or works she was inspired by.

Thank you very much for the translations so far. Hope it continues when the next volumes are available for buying.

Dex-chan lover
Damn what the hell is going through the brother's head and why the hell is he facing literally no consequences.
I'd think murderous thoughts too in that situation.

Fed-Kun's army
The author is doing an incredible job of depicting her pain, depression and intrusive thoughts/suicide ideation on these pages. As horrific as this is to read knowing that she lived through this, she is an amazing storyteller. I hope that this will lead to even better days for her, I'll be rooting for her.

Does anyone know how to purchase the physical volume or for Kindle? I would like to support.

Users who are viewing this thread