Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
It's for cases like this that i wished there was an ignored function that would allowed me to completely erase a title from my latest updates and searches, so i'm not ever tempted to give it a try.

if im not wrong, this manga is about real AV actress life, and the author is an AV itself, but the author said that in this story, the author change the story a little bit, maybe she just use the main story of her friend

Fed-Kun's army
i usually don't care about grammar but the use of androphobia in place of androphobic is triggering me for some reason

Dex-chan lover
the first chapter is literally named 'papa' and nnope i'm outta here,i don't want the 177013 flashbacks ever again

So it's based on real life, hmmmmm... Maybe, I'll think a bit more before reading it

Dex-chan lover
@Kocheng102 Was about to said the same thing... Interested but, my heart might not be ready for this.

Dex-chan lover
In case you are questioning if this is legit or not I'll leave you this to dig more information about her and educate yourself about her profile

Note to people who clicked on these do NOT be a creep and send her private messages to her twitter etc

Please be respectful towards her decision of sharing her life story

https://ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%87%8E%E3%80%85%E5%8E%9F%E3%81%AA%E3%81%9A%E3%81%AA

Group Leader
@hadski I honestly don't know anything about the manga I picked it up only judge it by the cover, and when I look into it I actually surprised with how much dm from her twitter that either being offensive or questioned her life decision. If I found her tweeting about getting a those kind of message that is written in english I will delete the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
i hate this kind of thing but damn, thats an amazing first chapter

Users who are viewing this thread