Danshi dato Omotteita Osananajimi tono Shinkon Seikatsu ga Umaku Ikisugiru Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
If you take her mother's line of thought further, and assuming her family isn't as well off as his, then an outsider without being able to peek at their thoughts could very much take her for a gold digger capitalizing on their childhood connection.

Fuck that, more pure sugar only please.

Dex-chan lover
So... This is kinda creepy as fuck... There is no way the guy, being as suspicious of other as he is, if he finds out that their meeting was planned by the girl, will think she is acting out of love and not out of interest.

This is on a really fine line between pure innocent childhood love, and borderline psychotic golddigger bitch.

Jumping from childhood friends (whom he thinks was a guy until now) to marrying each other already is so contrived man

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I dunno. Sure, it's plenty cute and a decent setup for a fluffy SoL, but I'm having trouble connecting to the characters. The FL is fine, she's just a cute girl who is super in love with her childhood friend, but the ML just kinda rubs me the wrong way.

I get that he keeps people at arm's length because of people trying to use him for his family, but.. that honestly just feels like the lazy way out. Both as a person/character and for the writer. Just a sad way to live. Although I suppose it does give him room to grow as a character, especially with his new relationship with the FL, but.. yeah dunno.
I feel like the fact that he shut everyone out will be addressed along the way, a lot of romance manga has the more gloomy and cold character open up to people in general as the story progresses.

But yeah, filthy rich MC that is so influential that he needs to shut himself away from others is not the most relatable premise lmao

Aggregator gang
Can’t wait for drama to happen where Yuika’s family takes advantage of them big bucks that MC has after marriage sheeeeesh

I don't why, but I like this new series. Hope it will give me more adorable stories.

Users who are viewing this thread