Danshi dato Omotteita Osananajimi tono Shinkon Seikatsu ga Umaku Ikisugiru Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Especially with context removed:
eqY6q1c.jpg
I hate you

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's so cute of Yui! She's so excited to get married to Shuu. I'm glad they were able to reconnect quickly, with them talking about their past adventures. But I think the way she's going about things is wrong. If she wants to seduce him properly, don't talk like you still want to be best friends, or act like you being a girl means nothing. He doesn't want to hurt your friendship, of course he'd try to deescalate your actions. He wants to remain your friend who doesn't complicate your life because that's why you married him.

Her delusions were pretty funny, and the way she denied practicing how to cook was hilarious. But I think my favorite part was the fact that she completely ignored the stares they were getting with people thinking they were a couple. Because in her mind, she already is.

Shuu here was very calm, but he was very impressed with the way Yui was going about things. He really doesn't know she's so prepared to live with her.

I'm actually kinda confused. Are they already married, or are they just acting as if they are?

Dex-chan lover
Yep, and there is the point of conficted interests, and a classic one too.

Dex-chan lover
First off thanks for the chapters!

Secondly, how many of these MC haters also liked:

Tsukushitagari na Uchi no Yome...
Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai
Omiai Shitakunakatta node, Murinandai na...
An Introvert's Hookup Hiccups...
Nee, Mou Isso Tsukiacchau?

and Class no Daikirai... (which is the wackiest and most surreal of them all)

Argueably, all of these other MCs are more worthy of disdain than this series. Know your landscape before criticizing.

Dex-chan lover
First off thanks for the chapters!

Secondly, how many of these MC haters also liked:

Argueably, all of these other MCs are more worthy of disdain than this series. Know your landscape before criticizing.
Nah they're all the same

Dex-chan lover
I'm blaming her this time. She's the one that it made it clear that she had this marriage for more political reasons...

If SHE was just a bit more honest and actually asked if it was okay if they at least TRIED to be serious, then this wouldn't be much of an issue...

That's all she has to do. Just communicate and ask if they try to be dating or sh*t like that.....

And this is more of the author being a BS a**hole who is too much of a f***ing coward to push forward the relationship and just have them be a couple from the start...

The ONLY saving grace is that, at least for now, the blame can't be put on the MC....
I do blame him for being an idiot and not picking up on her actions, her words can say one thing but it's her actions that needs more attention being paid to, if a woman did all that for me, I'm not gonna sit here and assume "she just wants to be best friends" cause realistically best friends don't do any of this shit

Dex-chan lover
LOL the entire premise is extremely unrealistic, so to expect any of the characters to act realistically is setting oneself up for disappointment. This is why it's a comic. If you think you've seen this setup before, you have. Hence my short list of similar trope laden versions.

I guess folks come here to gripe because they've got nothing else to do. I enjoy it for what it is, it's a distraction, nothing more. But I don't spend a minute longer on mulling it's conceivability. I save my disdain for truly gaslighting stuff like Kanojo Okari. Spend your outrage accordingly.

Pun

My heart melts. It's not healthy for me to be rooting for fictional characters.

Dex-chan lover
I am honestly surprised about the line where he talks about "we're doing this as friends, so I can't betray her trust" or however he said it. Because this just sounds like a line in a manga about pretend dating but this is an actual marriage, even if it's arranged, it just looks to me that they generally are taking the marriage thing pretty seriously so the way it was worded felt kind of weird to me. Obviously they need to get closer again but that feels like such a "there's never ever going to happen between us because we're just friends" line to me

Dex-chan lover

Any of those worth the time reading?

But I don't spend a minute longer on mulling it's conceivability.
Nah, you just spend more time complaining about people complaining. :p

Because this just sounds like a line in a manga about pretend dating but this is an actual marriage,
She did give him the impression that she agreed to it because they were friends, rather than for any romantical reasons, because that would be better than marrying a stranger. So yes, that's kind of the impression he got from her, and why he's hesitant to move forward.

Dex-chan lover
She did give him the impression that she agreed to it because they were friends, rather than for any romantical reasons, because that would be better than marrying a stranger. So yes, that's kind of the impression he got from her, and why he's hesitant to move forward.
That's true but despite that it still seems like they still plan on seeing where it goes and aren't sticking to this being a pretend marriage and like I said that line felt more like a pure pretend thing to me

Dex-chan lover
That's true but despite that it still seems like they still plan on seeing where it goes and aren't sticking to this being a pretend marriage and like I said that line felt more like a pure pretend thing to me
Well, she's giving him the impression it's for pretend, he's trying to handle it like that, so the appearance might be that it's not going to be permanent, but since they both like each other, they are going to stick with the marriage unless something severe happens.

Group Leader
Too many in the comments to quick to blame MMC when it's the rare case where it's not his fault lol

Users who are viewing this thread