Danshi Kinsei Majo no Kuni ni Nyotaika Skill de Nyuukoku shite mita - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I know this is probably not what the author intended but I think it's very funny that the protagonist can be a girl but they need to put a drug inside them every once in a while or will start to lose access to fem form. Very relatable.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is probably not what the author intended but I think it's very funny that the protagonist can be a girl but they need to put a drug inside them every once in a while or will start to lose access to fem form. Very relatable.
Also a slow but consistent drain of MP is a pretty good shorthand to describe what gender dysphoria can feel like.

Dex-chan lover
why cant it just be gay :(
Because that's not the genre this series is in? Also, wouldn't this technically qualify as such from the perspective of one side, the girl is still hitting on a girl (from her perspective anyways) 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Damn dude why does your guy form look so fucking mid while your girl design's so cute.
That's pretty much how most authors create male and female characters lately in isekai or fantasy genre. Like, a lot female characters are well design, cute and sexy while for male characters the authors just draw them with the bare minimum with boring generic design and plain face aside from otome games and shoujo manga that target for women audience.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty much how most authors create male and female characters lately in isekai or fantasy genre. Like, a lot female characters are well design, cute and sexy while for male characters the authors just draw them with the bare minimum with boring generic design and plain face aside from otome games and shoujo manga that target for women audience.
This, a lot of mangaka and other such artists are either really good at making character designs females or really good at making male designs, with little in between. I imagine that's one of the reasons that a lot of series tend to be dominated by one gender or the other 🤔

Supporter
Ah yes, that busy feel... I do know that feel.

Also Towa has no MP as a male, it would seem like MP can't be gained in that form, yet it clearly recharges anyways? Hmm. And I see the Hero dream is still riding high.

I'm a little suspicious of the new girl here. I'm sure it will work out either way, as it often does in fiction, but the sudden interest in Towa is raises questions. Then again, maybe she is just really forward?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter.

So the worldbuilding is mentioned. What will be happening until the last chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread