Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
damn, where do you find those? Most stories I've read people either turned into a girl/boy randomly without rhythm or reasons and definitely not what they want or even expect. (not counting the isekai story where the MC got turned into a girls for no reasons btw)

like this for example

Though most genderswap stories I read usually lean more onto the serious sides of things: here (1) are (2) some (3) examples (4)
EDIT: actually, (3) is bodyswap but the whole "holy shit I'm now the opposite sex" thing is also there.

Also this series is new but it handles the comedy and the seriousness of the situation quite well.
i read the second example and i kinda hate the implication of guy to girl=straight when the author had to make that point to fucking clear for my liking, like another character said she still loves girls only for the author to HINT at her liking a guy at the end

also this one too!! it has an side couple were the character she is in an relationship with a women, but the author had to make it sure that she lost her attraction to women but is in love with this women as if to say she is now a“straight women” but not for now cuz stupid reason, some Japanese author had to come up with to not mention gay people exist and a guy turning into women doesn’t mean she will now like men!, also ironically this story take the gender change quite seriously! but still hate the idea of stories like this were they changing sexuality to match stupid hetero norms ugh, reading the story made me feel like my current life as an Trans women >.> hits quite at home, minus the idea of becoming hetero for men, that i will never understand.

https://mangadex.org/title/c3557b1c-7523-4de1-9670-cce10f5166d6/kare-to-kanojo-no-sentaku

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread