Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
I can’t be the only one happy that her crush was not the male Jun. I mean, its kind of cliche at that point if they went that way, but building it out, only to have it actually be another guy was a surprise.

This manga continues to deliver.
This tbh

I 99% expected when the dialog flow that he is the other gyaru's crush. Thankfully the gyaru god favor the 1% this time

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but somehow Gyaru God reminds me of eh.. Paimon in Genshin Impact. Maybe because they're both floating around.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I love about this chapter is that it hits one of the greatest strengths of genderswap (TSF) narratives that is also... weirdly underutilized by writers in the genre.
For the one who has crossed social worlds to have wisdom and insight to share with the residents of the world they've moved to. Building bridges across the gender empathy gap. Mahiro Oyama's voice actress (Onimai) once said that building these sort of bridges is why she's so passionate about playing him/her.

Seriously, Jun, you did something great today. I hope the two become very close!

Also thank you very much for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
The Gyaru God powered up = more flower
She will become like this:
O7ku5lg.webp

Good thing it's not this...

Hells-Paradise-Flower-Corpse.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
One thing I love about this chapter is that it hits one of the greatest strengths of genderswap (TSF) narratives that is also... weirdly underutilized by writers in the genre.
For the one who has crossed social worlds to have wisdom and insight to share with the residents of the world they've moved to. Building bridges across the gender empathy gap. Mahiro Oyama's voice actress (Onimai) once said that building these sort of bridges is why she's so passionate about playing him/her.

Seriously, Jun, you did something great today. I hope the two become very close!

Also thank you very much for the TL!

what i hate about TSF manga, is the lack of understanding of sexuality when it comes to magicaly the ex-guy just creaves dick out of no were, ofc I’m exaggerating, not all of TS manga is erotica, just hate the idea of some of thous stories ACTUALLY implying that turning a guy into a girl makes the now girl straight, cuz women like men, some garbage type of ignorance?

no, more like homophobia cuz there is no way you are a author that writes about sex change doesn’t know about gay people, some even made the side couple almost gay only to hint as her going after some stupid guy at the end T^T, or even when the couple are gay they are selectively gay!!! like he liked his best friend before, but after magical sex change she just likes only her and doesn't think of women that way, the author made sure to cement the idea that dick is the only thing on the menu, as long as the best friend doesn’t break up with the guy now girl, not even considering the very obvious idea of bisexuality? nop ofc not! that doesn’t even come up in the topic of sexuality in TS mangas

Dex-chan lover
what i hate about TSF manga, is the lack of understanding of sexuality when it comes to magicaly the ex-guy just creaves dick out of no were, ofc I’m exaggerating, not all of TSF manga is erotica, just hate the idea of some of thous stories ACTUALLY implying that turning a guy into a girl makes the now girl straight, cuz women like men, some garbage type of ignorance?

no, more like homophobia cuz there is no way you are a author that writes about sex change doesn’t know about gay people, some even made the side couple almost gay only to hint as her going after some stupid guy at the end T^T or even when the couple are gay they are selectively gay!!! like he liked his best friend before, but after magical sex change she just likes only her and doesn't think of women that way, the author made sure to cement the idea that dick is still on the menu, not even considering the very obvious idea of bisexuality?
On that note, in the completely opposite direction, I love it when TSF manga has a whole like... "empathize with and live as a girl" thing and it blossoms into yuri with the one who helped acclimate them. Girls cuddling makes me super happy but there is just something magical when one of them is a newcomer to the lily garden. Made to be loved and welcomed until you can't tell the difference between her and the "born citizens".

And yeah that's rarer than I'd like >.<;

Dex-chan lover
On that note, in the completely opposite direction, I love it when TSF manga has a whole like... "empathize with and live as a girl" thing and it blossoms into yuri with the one who helped acclimate them. Girls cuddling makes me super happy but there is just something magical when one of them is a newcomer to the lily garden. Made to be loved and welcomed until you can't tell the difference between her and the "born citizens".

And yeah that's rarer than I'd like >.<;
Can you give some examples of stories like that? I haven't really thought of this before, but now I want to check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread