Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
i love gender bender and yuri manga, what do you mean "what am i doing here" , look at my activity , its quite common i comment on this type of thing
no, I just didn't expect to meet you HERE of all the places I could've met you at

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru Nurse or Gyaru Disney Princess?

Another weird phrase? Nurse what are you doing with the students??

In truth that bigger bra was something you had in stock but you brought out the smaller one so you could see titty spillage right?

Seems she finally realised how great and mandatory bras are for her if she wants to do any serious activity. Guess she is going to wear bras on the regular from now on.

Dex-chan lover
no one comments on that gyaru school nurse?

Everyone on this school has big boobs, students and teachers alike

Dex-chan lover
And just like that, slowly, any walls and thoughts of "I can't do this, I'm a Man!" start crumbling down.
Embrace the Gyaru Life!!!

Dex-chan lover
That parakeet is my spirit animal.
We acutely have tons of parakeet's come into my garden all the time, they are really noisy bugger.
But they are cute so they make up for it.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Fun titty fact!; the meta analysis on bras has shown that they make no difference to whether or not breasts will sag or by how much over time! It is almost entirely down to genetics and age and they'll sag as much as they do regardless of wearing one or not.
So in other words just wear sports bras when working out and let the puppies out when not!
Quick read: That may not be true for large breasts.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/are-bras-bad-for-you
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/saggy-breasts

From first link:
However, for people with larger breasts, supporting the connective tissues of the breasts by wearing a bra may help reduce the rate of sagging.

Group Leader
That parakeet is my spirit animal.
We acutely have tons of parakeet's come into my garden all the time, they are really noisy bugger.
But they are cute so they make up for it.

Thanks for the translation

Yep, they're definitely loud alright. I find the rainbow lorikeet's where I live to be very cute too. The ones nearby get drunk often during summer. I found one on the footpath once that tried to walk but kept falling over. Had to pick it up to keep it out of trouble.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, they're definitely loud alright. I find the rainbow lorikeet's where I live to be very cute too. The ones nearby get drunk often during summer. I found one on the footpath once that tried to walk but kept falling over. Had to pick it up to keep it out of trouble.
The ones by me are the ringneck parakeet's of the UK.
They're invasive, but are super cute and fun to watch.
For some reason theirs is one that is always hanging upside-down on your bird feeders.
The other ones don't do it just this really funny one which we have named Larry, they all look at him as if to say what are you doing lol.
We have to groups of them that constantly come to our house, the most we have ever had was 21 I believe.

Dex-chan lover
Said it elsewhere, will say it again -- a case can be made that it's more stereotypically feminine to be sentimental about one's manhood. And more stereotypically manly to be utilitarian about it and wear the clothing you need to be comfortable without indulging wishy-washy feelings.

Not saying that this should be the rule, mind you. In fact my point is that aren't any rules. If protag wants to be a man again, they can start by having a bit more faith in their manly spirit. If it's there at all and not just going through the motions like so many guys do.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread