Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 156

I kinda bored, it's always like this
Pull and release
Pull and release
Pull and release

What a let down, and she forgets the confession immediatly too, so absolutely useless bunch of chapters in the end, How can the author keep his manga likeable in this situation, better stories got axed for way less bullshit than that, I don't get it, kinda mad tbh.

Dex-chan lover
...I wanna be mad, but it's actually not surprising at all that her brain just straight up broke for 3 days because of that. Status quo? Sure.

But cop-out? It's actually a net step forward since he actually said it this time.

....And in the end, we never did figure out what she did. We just know it isn't adult videos. Also, can his friend get the hell out of here? He's kinda butting in as a third wheel.

Oh shit, that confession was startling. I thought this manga was getting axed until she blanked out.

Dex-chan lover
lul it's over 200+ chapters of the same shit. Peak shounen romance I guess.

Well at least we got a confession and the NTR AV angle was avoided 🤣

Tune in for the next 3,000 chapters to figure out what Onee-san does for a living.

Dex-chan lover
This is like Barney Stinson in HYMYM. Nobody knows his job until the last season.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess it has to be something worth recording then, or even something that has to be recorded. She could be a YouTuber or a streamer.

Dex-chan lover
yea job doesn't matter, meanwhile neets somewhere else got rejected bc of their job

Users who are viewing this thread