Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 165

Contributor
This was actually relatively mild for Shiori, considering we're in the triple-digit chapters now.

@Shukonee probably never. the author seems to have this whole “he's underage so it'd be bad” going on for some reason, and tbf there'd be no point in the manga anymore if the characters' dynamics changed

Dex-chan lover
Alright, this manga has gotten on my nerves too much. I hate this woman so goddamn much.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 It's obvious this overstayed its welcome. You can go for so long with using the same shit every other chapter.

Supporter
You know, this just isn’t funny anymore. Someone ping me if something interesting actually happens

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...I'll put that one on hold for now.
Thank you for the chapter tho

MD@Home
A price cannot be expensive. Price is a property. You don't buy the price, you buy the product. A price can be high, a product can be expensive.

Your proofreader needs lessons.

Dex-chan lover
@baconcat "Mind your own business" new to the internet aren't you? It's called a public forum. And I ain't minding shit. I'll @ you as much as I
like and reply however I want to. Don't like it? Block me.

Now chill like I said or keep being a baby. You know me being the TL or not has nothing to do with me judging your exaggerated criticism. The fact that you gave me such a defensive reply shows that you know you're in the wrong. Granted this is mangadex so I can expect to get a toxic reply to this way. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

MD@Home
@ knight_evangel Yes, I can see you're minding shit. Thanks, Captain Obvious. If only it had also been as obvious to you that it was the same liberty that you appropriated for raising your piece with me that I used to raise mine with the translation. Don't like it? Block me.

Of course, it's only bad when the others are doing it, never when it's you, isn't it. Maybe try this chilling thing yourself some time.

Users who are viewing this thread