Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 172

Contributor
I think MC passively emits brain-eating pheromones, which explains why so many around him tend to act in ways unbefitting of grown adults.

Dex-chan lover
Another older woman wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm not complaining

Dex-chan lover
Rather than onee-sans, it seems like he's stuck with two moms now.

Kid needs to go independent.

Dex-chan lover
one day minoru will learn of his stand, 『SUGAR BABY』, which has the vey specific ability to passively cause financially well-off older women to harbor a slowly growing obsession towards him.
yet if used for evil, through the power of the worlds richest women and wives of the worlds richest men, he holds the potential to take control of the human race from the shadows!

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... does the cousin ... want Minoru-Kun? Or was that just my hentai imagination showing? Although a 'harem' of older onee-chans fighting tooth and nail for you doesn't sound so bad.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life Onee-chan has shown that she WANTS Minoru to have more worshipers.... basically... Onee-chan is the biggest supporter of the harem route...

This is getting out of hand, now there’s two of them.

Also, guess we found a theoretical limit to onee-san’s finances since she asks to split the bill in buying an entire high-rise apartment

Dex-chan lover
This is what I was afraid of, more women for this feeble MC.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, its the battle of who can flrx more cash and effort at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Opt for the threesome. What could possibly go wrong with two yanderes in the making. Oh hey, look at that nice boat over there!

Users who are viewing this thread