Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

Cyf17hN

ARA ARA WHAT IS THIS ?

Group Leader
@anoman it's just a cultural thing to call someone older than you. Auntie/Uncle can seem a bit rude because it would make them feel old versus being called an older sister/brother.

Aggregator gang
I don't know which is worse: The attitude of the MC's parents or that I agree with their assessment on what he and the heroine should do...

What is wrong with NEET? Being a NEET is still better than being a jackass or a bully

Aggregator gang
@wal123: Only in that mindset. Put it like this: You graduated high school. You live with your parents, but you don't pay the bills, do housework, feed the dog/cat. etc. and just stay inside and play video games. From a selfish point of view, that's the life. From anyone else's point of view, you're a parasite leeching off someone else' hard-earned money. What did you do to deserve this treatment? In effect, you ARE being a jackass and a bully, just in a different method.

That's why being a NEET is a negative thing. It just means you're leeching of society thinking you're above all that. You wanna be homeless in your future, that's the surefire way to do it.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This is cute I guess??

It becomes really repetitive quickly and onee-chan's snail-paced learning how to communicate like a normal human becomes kind of creepy after a while.

Group Leader
@zetsubouzanto
Kinda late but
Just read the latest chapter (154) and lmao, Minoru only managed to confess because of a misunderstanding. Shocked her so much she lost her memory so no, they haven't gone out yet even in the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread