Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

Only several chapters in, but I already have a theory about the Oneesan character. I found it suspicious that her real name remains a mystery. What if she’s Minoru’s real older sister, but got sold off when she was really young? You know, like what we know happened to Minoru in chapter 1. Due to the life she lived since then, she ended up believing that she didn’t deserve to be with her family, but she still longed for that life. That’s why she’s obsessed with Minoru, the one family member she knew who didn’t betray her. Not sure how she ended up with a ton of money, though... criminal connections? Maybe that’s why she believes she doesn’t deserve to be with her family?

Total and complete speculation, but... I think it pans out, right?

Is this some Super wholesome as hell manga or is it a Ex Boyfriend Depressing Dramas Manga or somethin?

After reading the first couple chapters I had a bad feeling, so I went and read some of the ending chapters and realized that it doesn't look like she had any charecter development and the romance has progressed much either. I feel like I dodged a bullet cause I definitely would've got crazy pissed reading through all those chapters with almost no progression. I'm not saying the plot has not progression (As if I would know) but im a person that if I see a romance tag then I'll read that manga for almost only the romance so if the romance is mediocre then I won't actually read it.

I've re-read this, and I still have yet to find a plot. This is unremarkably stupid of, keep in mind, OVER 100 CHAPTERS. Where's the plot? None at all. This has been the worst read. Sure, some development of the romance, but to who she is, why she likes him, or how she even knows him, not anything at all. Not even some cliché flashback, that's like an older sister when he was younger or something. No foreshadowing, no nothing. These are THE MAIN QUESTIONS IN THE DESCRIPTION, and yet nothing.

Its a good calm and nice manga, but i ended up dropping it after 100-110 chapters, i just started hating the MC more and more, i can understand wanting to pay her back money in the start and she is a strange who took care of him, but its not hard to see she really doesnt want that and in a way you just end up hurting her more than anything then, so instead learn what she like and repay her that way.

When i got to the part where i heard his parents had borrowed over 30 Mill from her, that was the time i had enugh of the MC, he does not respect her wishes at all, even though she saved him and probably his body parts from being sold in the start, when his parents literally sold off their kid and left him to die/get his kidneys sold, but what does he do the whole damn show?

He repetedly ignore what she says she want and keeps trying to get a jobb wich he knows she hate, he walks around even thinking of his parents who left him to die, and he dont got the balls to tell his parents to fuck off or to tell that woman not to give them any more money, sure shes a luniebin but she done her best for him and if this is the repayment he gave back, well yeah i ended up hating him and had to give up this manga because of it.

@oh it's really turn that bad, huh. Glad I dropping this way early.

Users who are viewing this thread