Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
SO YOU CAN DRAW LOLI TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Also, complained about story in SOL manga is weird in itself. Doing daily life thing is the heart of this genre. romance, drama, and conflict can just go to the sea.

Fed-Kun's army
@Suisuigo It would be hilarious if it turned out that her name really was Oneesan, or something that sounded extremely similar.

I saw the title and decided to give it a try; I started reading this thinking I'd enjoy it, but her hyper-overreactions to absolutely everything instead feel really awkward and cringey. Rather than finding it cute, it just destroyed my suspension of disbelief. 11 chapters in and apparently only one day has passed, and she already worships the ground he walks on. Why? I just didn't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Was slowing starting to make some kind of progress then boom it seems like its going to come to a halt

Crazy plot twist alert: What if she's actually his sister, so that's why she's hiding her name.???

Dex-chan lover
...what's wrong with her. I really want to know what kind of past she had to be that way.

Ch. 43 is called お隣さん (Neighbour). I'm new so I don't know/can't edit it so can someone please help

Admit it, if she was instead a bald fat 50 year old man doing this to a loli girl, you would not be okay with this!
Double standards! ?

OH MADE YOU IMAGINE IT, CAN'T UNSEE IT NOW!!!
MUWHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

Dex-chan lover
What I don't get is why people seem to think she doesn't or won't see him romantically. She literally says she loves him constantly, and even if that's in an idolizing sense, the main problem seems to be a complete lack of confidence in her own appearance and self. Honestly, I hope this doesn't end without them ending up together.

So has this gotten any better? I felt like it was really repetitive and unfunny. There's like one joke to make here in different ways and I've seen it done better with characters I actually liked.

Users who are viewing this thread