Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
2 fucking chapters

TWO FUCKING CHAPTERS later and they just throw the whole "who am I thing" out of the window and now they are forever stuck on the ,"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW HE CONFESSED TO ME!" phase.

Fuck you tits you aren't worth it.

This story goes absolutely nowhere
You'll be stuck here reading til chapter 1k if you want any actual end

Okay, I'm hella curious about her job now. I read too much hentai manga and think that NTR shit is gonna happen at some point.

Honestly just goes on and on with no point or payoff. No real development beyond misunderstandings. Has its moments then subverts them.

I forget, do we know why she loves him so much yet or has it not been explained?

Dex-chan lover
Sunk cost made me try so hard to read, but even if I had skipped from chapter 5 to 150 I wouldn't have missed anything.

K I just want to point out something, if rent-a-trash (which is slice of life I am pretty sure) can have a plot then it being slice of life doesn’t excuse a manga’s plot to be hot DOGSHIT. Not only rent-a-cringe but other slice of life mangas have generally good plots to them, they have some nice wholesome moments, it’s serious moments, drama, character development.. you know, the infinite gauntlet of plot. This on the other hand judging from the comments, looks like an immediate drop without even reading it. I might peek at it but yeah, very low expectations.

Fed-Kun's army
pervert.

oh by the way literally 9+ chapters actually happened only in a span of 1 day. So yeah, its only a thin slice of life not a whole chunk of it

Users who are viewing this thread