Dantoudai ni Kieta Densetsu no Akujo, Nidome no Jinsei de wa Gariben Jimi Megane ni Natte Heion wo Nozomu - Ch. 2.4

Dex-chan lover
Well, it got cut, so I don't think the king will be. They'll probably come up with some supernatural plot armour bs.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the king was not acting on political will, but acting on the dumber head
The king, maybe. But the hidden lover who provoked the king to sentence her to death? That's definitely a political move to gain power and to eliminate our MC from her position. The hidden lover must've enticed her and people with political influence and power who doesn't like her must have said some fake informations and provided some fake evidences to convinced him to sentence her to death, like she must've cheated with the dragon knight or something like that, and then they also spread those fake news to the populace, turning it into propaganda so that they would hate her and throwing stones at her.

I really enjoyed the latest update(s)! Thank you so much for everyone who worked on them. :) Keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
Is there a reason why Augustine marry Leticia in the first place? He never seems to show any interest to her.

In this loop, he only show interest because his proposal is rejected, for his cousin. While in the previous, Camilo also never noticed her until when she watched his match, and at that time she’s already the queen.

Dex-chan lover
Phantom Scans has up to 4.2 on their website.
chad as fuck, Camillo straight up slaughters retard and whore but promptly gets executed immediately. Not only that, a god straight up grants his wish
yay murder

Users who are viewing this thread