Danzai no Majutsugari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Traveling Mage

Dex-chan lover
First chapter and I already hate her.
What it looks like to me are that she is a prodigy at the royal academy, but she just started her job as rookie / newbie mage hunter.

So it is given that she still has the mindset of "prodigy at academy" until she came across the psycho serial killer, overturn her mindset to a powerless girl.

Let's see how the first 5 chapters go before we can comment that she still is an "honest" girl.

Dex-chan lover
What it looks like to me are that she is a prodigy at the royal academy, but she just started her job as rookie / newbie mage hunter.

So it is given that she still has the mindset of "prodigy at academy" until she came across the psycho serial killer, overturn her mindset to a powerless girl.

Let's see how the first 5 chapters go before we can comment that she still is an "honest" girl.
Lmao yeah

Dex-chan lover
If Mage Hunter, as the title implies, "hunts" criminal mages, doesn't that mean there's some kind of a "bounty" system? Why is MC still poor?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new series! Please up the good work, also I like the screws thing.

If Mage Hunter, as the title implies, "hunts" criminal mages, doesn't that mean there's some kind of a "bounty" system? Why is MC still poor?
He probably is just a lunatic that kills other lunatics, so by default not a very lawful person in the first place. Just an example of when you fight evil with even greater evil

Group Leader
Someone remind me if this is still worth reading after a couple more chapters in

Thanks

Double-page supporter
Hopefully lady becomes more lax, mainly here for magic sword saint Vash.

Dex-chan lover
A chaos aligned idiot hunts other chaos aligned idiots.

Seems cake to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread