Daphie's

@kaimaninho for the most part, we're planning to release them once they're available for free on the official website, to respect the publisher. But I'm having bad carpal tunnel issues, so it will be a little delayed this month. We'll release it as soon as possible.

Thank you for this! Really appreciate you guys. If you need a hand when it comes to cleaning, I can help! Thank you again 😁

You are amazing! Thank you very much for translating Musume no Tomodachi. This series is a absolute nail biter.

I really like that you put some of your thoughts into the credits.

Keep up the good work and I will also take a look into your other projects.

Group Leader
@rucapuri i love it myself, that's how i manage to stay motivated despite the godly amount of text!!! happy you like :)

@Escanor93 happy you enjoy MnT and the thoughts i put into it, it's such good drama. i don't understand how people get so pissed off when stuff happens, it's expected! also hope you'll find another of my projects interesting, they're all enjoyable to me for sure!

Leaving my first comment on mangadex to say thanks for your work on Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi! It’s so cute.

Group Leader
@rands2 this manga is totally underappreciated! thanks for mentioning and spending your time posting your first comment, haha! i'm working on chapter 7 atm, which means i should be able to post it within a few days.

Dex-chan lover
Oh did i inadvertently mention you anywhere? Well you thanked me for it, so it's ok I guess! ( ´•᎑•` )

are you still translating the last chapter for Tomodachi no Musume? it feels weird reading it from a nother translator since you been with the project for so long ;-;

Group Leader
@Serephine yes! I was actually working on reviewing the whole thing today, along with my the notes from my contact who's proofreading it for me! normally, I'm uploading it tomorrow evening! I can't wait actually. it was quite disappointing to be sniped at this point in the series, in a moment when I have my hands tied (I won't upload a chapter before the publisher releases it publicly for free, which is tomorrow evening normally)...

thanks for the message! I've actually been reassured to read many positive messages about my TLs in that other chapter's comments section!

Thank you for translating Musume no Tomodachi, i enjoyed talking to you in the chapters on the final page! Keep up the great work.

Users who are viewing this thread