Dare demo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 2 - Do you have plans for sunday?

Dex-chan lover
Translation was… at least you’re aware of it.

As for the last line, would it be something like “You’re going to lose your virginity”?
Last line is kinda unintentionally funny considering the context is that she's a massive slut :kek:

Edit: @Chekov Thanks for the translation and don't stress to much about the last line. It made me chuckle lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m assuming him having a panel dedicated to his boner is going to be a reoccurring thing until the deed is done for this adaptation. I already made a comment on it in the 1st chapter’s discussion in case people want to know the “plot” & the numbers for the hentai version. Thanks for being transparent about the translation & a proofreader would definitely help out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fg1loAfWYAELP88.jpg

jak

Contributor
I still want to know how this is going to go.

Group Leader
Translation was… at least you’re aware of it.

As for the last line, would it be something like “You’re going to lose your virginity”?
Hello, thanks for reading, i did the translation in my free time and I'm going to try practice a lot more both my english and my editing skills, as for the last line, i double check it with different translators and apparently it's written in future tense, so I think it's meant to be like flirty and in an ironic way, if I make a mistake I'm going to make sure to fix it

Aggregator gang
Hello, thanks for reading, i did the translation in my free time and I'm going to try practice a lot more both my english and my editing skills, as for the last line, i double check it with different translators and apparently it's written in future tense, so I think it's meant to be like flirty and in an ironic way, if I make a mistake I'm going to make sure to fix it
Thx for the free translation :) I didn't mind the rough spots at all, I figured out what she meant. Thx again and I hope you continue the amazing work!

The last line is subject-less, so you have to figure out the subject from context. But there are clues in the text.
Dotei is generally used for male virginity. (The word used here.)
The word generally used for female virginity is shojo.

So it should have been, "You're going to lose your virginity!"

If you're using machine translation, NEVER trust the subject pronouns the MT gives you. Japanese uses a TON of subject-less sentences, and for them, the MT just fairly randomly guesses at what the subject pronoun is. Take a good look at the context to come up with the proper subject pronoun.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... it's not perfect, but if no one else is going to pick it up anyway, I'm not stuck up enough to complain too much about the quality of my free stuff 😉 Thanks, OP.

TL was mostly fine, other than the last sentence not making sense, but that was already addressed.
But redraws really took me out of it. Especially page 13.

Did the last translator drop this already?
They've said it on the credit page from the get-go.

Group Leader
The last line is subject-less, so you have to figure out the subject from context. But there are clues in the text.
Dotei is generally used for male virginity. (The word used here.)
The word generally used for female virginity is shojo.

So it should have been, "You're going to lose your virginity!"

If you're using machine translation, NEVER trust the subject pronouns the MT gives you. Japanese uses a TON of subject-less sentences, and for them, the MT just fairly randomly guesses at what the subject pronoun is. Take a good look at the context to come up with the proper subject pronoun.
Oh god Oh fuck, thanks for the correction, im fixing it now

Dex-chan lover
I do quite like the characters and story so far, though I do wish there was/will be more reflection on her being with so many guys from the boys perspective going forward - it's kind of an unexplored area and often shallowly derided as just "insecurity". I think there's more to say on it that simply that.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Translation is fine, readers are fragile, the guy is a loser though so dropped

Dex-chan lover
The translation is fine but maybe that’s because I can understand what it’s meant to say if slightly translated weird. Keep up the practice

Users who are viewing this thread