Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Do You Remember?

Double-page supporter
What is with all the cryptic messages at the end of the chapters lately? What's the big project? What are the gorgeous plans?

Group Leader
What is with all the cryptic messages at the end of the chapters lately? What's the big project? What are the gorgeous plans?
I believe they're talking about the volume 1 release, also this chapter includes a one page interview with a japanese celebrity but I didn't get it with the RAWS

Why is this dude trying to cuck himself "You should go"
He isn't. You're reading machine translation. The first two pages are pure fanfiction. The actual dialogue goes something along the lines of
G: "I don't want you to go (have sex with that guy), but it's not like I can stop you"
A: "Then would you be up for it if I wanted to do it?"
G: "Are you saying you'd rather do it with me?"
A: "..."
G: "I know I said I don't want our relationship to be purely sexual but if that's how you feel about me then..."

Dex-chan lover
She will get some sexual healing

11euuc.gif

Dex-chan lover
Agawa: "Because you told me exactly what you think about me."

^ This is it, this is the key, this is everything. Con men and psychos make a living by lying to lonely men, telling them that they need money, looks, power and/or chad genes to get girls. This is bullshit. It only takes a bit of genuine interest in the person behind the boobs, and the courage to be honest about your feelings (tho a sense of timing, some tact and a bath wouldn't hurt).

Users who are viewing this thread