Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Do You Remember?

Dex-chan lover
At the end of the previous chapter, Agawa is smiling while she's asking whether Gotou has something to say.
At the beginning of this chapter, Agawa is displeased while Gotou is unwilling to clearly say that he wants her to refuse to go.
Gotou says that Agawa can go if she wants but she doesn't leave and her character is shadowed.
Agawa becomes satisfied when Gotou tells her what he actually thinks about her and admits that he wants to be more than a sex friend.

I think Agawa wanted Gotou to try and stop her from leaving because in the batting cages, unlike in the library, she encouraged him to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Is there manga platinum blonde that doesn't end up looking grandmacore

Why is this dude trying to cuck himself "You should go"
Come on man.
If you have the balls to pull her underneath the table and forcibly make out with her to prevent her from screwing senpai AND you receive confirmation that she's ok with you being possessive by choosing to go on a date with you afterwards, then you should have enough backbone and bravery to tell her just straight up "I don't want you to go" or "no, you aren't going" or "stay with me"
I mean that’s just how it is when ya have low self esteem

Dex-chan lover
Why is this dude trying to cuck himself "You should go"
Come on man.
If you have the balls to pull her underneath the table and forcibly make out with her to prevent her from screwing senpai AND you receive confirmation that she's ok with you being possessive by choosing to go on a date with you afterwards, then you should have enough backbone and bravery to tell her just straight up "I don't want you to go" or "no, you aren't going" or "stay with me"
i get where ur coming from but like you can see the mc is still very insecure, his mind was basically getting reset to factory settings throughout the entire time they've been together.
He went from a otaku loner to a sex friend with his crush in less than 24 hours, he must have some mixed feelings stirred up inside his head, so I think in his mind he's just afraid of pushing her away if he dumps his feelings on her when she only looks at him as a sex friend

Dex-chan lover
When she said "I won't lose today", he should've gone like "We'll see about that". Obviously he wouldn't given his character but damn, that would've been perfect. I think he also has a pretty good shot at winning given his previous performance.

Dex-chan lover
I have faith in this being a good series, now let's hope, that I'm right lmao.
Bro just needs a little character development and man up, clearly she wants that.

Dex-chan lover
I know the rating is bad. But the comment section is 10/10
Most one stars are from losers who seethe when their trad waifu does anything more than handholding, me initially too. As I read more the manga's charm showed, its rough art style and mature handling of sex being a treat

Dex-chan lover
"Sex with Agawa-san. Sex at home." lmao this series is goofy asl 💀

Users who are viewing this thread