Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 31 - (Old) Do You Think We Can Be Together?

Dex-chan lover
Thing is, especially in this setting, it could still be interesting as a character study. Less so with being a “pure heart” maiden but her fucked up home life and how it affected her view on relationships.

In fact, I think telling this story from her perspective would have been the better way to go. Even the what if page when their roles were reversed would have been compelling.
I agree. I think even now if we had some chapters from Agawa's perspective it would be great. It's the one thing I really like about My Happy Marriage that you get yo see both sides thoughts. It be nice to see how Agawa is processing the situation. Her internal thoughts on sex, love, and relationships. How she really feels about her sister and Gotou. Interested to see how this goes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, it’s been romantic and comedic the whole time…
Yea, every other blue moon somebody is not balls-deep inside others :dogkek:
Even in smut, we just can't seem to escape the pure gyaru trope. Heck, I thought she was apprehensive about going out with MC because of the recent revelation of their twisted sisterly love, which would make sense and move the plot forward about rediscovering herself.

I'm a bit underwhelmed with the overused reveal at the end.
Maybe is a combination of both? After seeing sis screwing the guy she liked in front of her she probably thought she had to be a slut to get the guys she liked, but it didn't work that way and now she has zero healthy relationship experience. She apparently knows it, that's why she probably "plays it safe" and keeps sexfriends instead of risking a romance and fucking things up (not in a good way).

I don't find it that odd. I mean, it's not healthy, but it's somewhat plausible IRL.
I hoped that she just like, enjoyed sex for normal reasons, and didn't want to be tied down and didn't meet anyone worth it yet. But of course they have to make someone that has sex a lot of course only be that way because they were traumatized.
I don't think she's traumatized. Just scared of emotional consequences, as teens usually are. Sis certainly doesn't help though.
Because otherwise there is no other reasonable explanation for why a woman would like sex, right? Right? :rolleyes:
Of course. She TOTALLY has the face of somebody looking for emotional fulfillment when she's getting plowed. Of course she enjoys sex. A lot. The emotional safety net is a plus. Otherwise she would only have a few sexfriends at most, instead of half the student body.

Double-page supporter
Wait, you are going with romcom? Now?

After all this time? Wow...
I mean they do end up together at the end if you read the hental. Agnwa probably won’t really fall in love with the main character until the very end if we’re going the route of the hental

Dex-chan lover
I mean they do end up together at the end if you read the hental. Agnwa probably won’t really fall in love with the main character until the very end if we’re going the route of the hental
She seems like she likes him now though. The issue is just how long it’ll take for her to get over her fear of commitment.

Dex-chan lover
I might be stupid but I don't see it as a pure gyaru trope. Imo it seems like Misaki is just fucked psychologically from her father (fatherless behavior) and the NTR from her big sister. I sure hope it doesn't go the pure bullshit route but so far it just seems like her mind is fucked.
Which doesn't matter, GOTOU IS STILL THE GOATOU WITH HIS :oooo: LOOKING ASS MOUTH

jak

Contributor
So loves in the romantic sense? I doubt all the guy she bangs are interested in Agawa.

so they escape the route from the doujin.
kinda expected this a few chapters ago.
i still like the manga but they definitely did not went with what i thought, i wanted more of ch 15- ch 17

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
You say that like she doesn't still also like sex tho? She still sleeps with guys she has no feelings for whatsoever just because she enjoys it, like the asshole from the first chapter she later told off. She absolutely isn't "pure" by any definition of the word.

I could understand your complaints if she was sleeping with guys out of fear of abandonment, but her cucking trauma is just keeping her from acting on any romantic feelings she might have, she's still the town bike cuz she likes sex. And she's literally suggesting that he get another sex friend to get more experience, so it's pretty clear that he doesn't have any "immediately superior sexing abilities." He's just attentive of her pleasure unlike a lot of guys she sleeps with because he likes her so much, and he's got good stamina and chemistry with her.

This is pretty much the same as the original pixiv h manga story, just with extra steps. I don't get why everyone's so surprised and so upset about a romcom FMC who likes the MMC but won't let him get close romantically doing so because of abandonment trauma....
I mean, she's literally doing all the things you say she isn't. She's sleeping with guys because she saw her sister sleep with the guy she liked right in front of her, so now she feels like in order to get the attention of a guy she likes she has to sleep with them. Yes, she seems to enjoy sex, but the reason she pursues it like she does is obviously because of that initial trauma with her sister telling her that sex is the only way to keep a man's attention.

And of course he'll fix her, because a female that enjoys sex needs to be fixed, because obviously something is broken inside them if they do.

Also, the very first time they had sex, somehow this nerdy looking guy who doesn't look like he does any sports has stamina and strength far exceeding all the other guys she's ever been with, so even if his techniques are weak, somehow he's able to in his first time have way more endurance and energy than people who actually do it all the time. Pro tip: Almost no one is good at sex immediately, either from a technique, sexual endurance, or stamina perspective. It's just like any other activity, where you develop skills and physical abilities the more you do it as you get better at it, but it doesn't just magically happen the first time you do it.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone seriously explain to me why in any manga japanese girls during mating have to cry with tears?
Does japanese culture find it horny?

Same reason they always show girls getting off to penetrative sex, even on their first time. It's expected, and all about the male ego.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she's literally doing all the things you say she isn't. She's sleeping with guys because she saw her sister sleep with the guy she liked right in front of her, so now she feels like in order to get the attention of a guy she likes she has to sleep with them. Yes, she seems to enjoy sex, but the reason she pursues it like she does is obviously because of that initial trauma with her sister telling her that sex is the only way to keep a man's attention.

And of course he'll fix her, because a female that enjoys sex needs to be fixed, because obviously something is broken inside them if they do.

Also, the very first time they had sex, somehow this nerdy looking guy who doesn't look like he does any sports has stamina and strength far exceeding all the other guys she's ever been with, so even if his techniques are weak, somehow he's able to in his first time have way more endurance and energy than people who actually do it all the time. Pro tip: Almost no one is good at sex immediately, either from a technique, sexual endurance, or stamina perspective. It's just like any other activity, where you develop skills and physical abilities the more you do it as you get better at it, but it doesn't just magically happen the first time you do it.
Idk if you read a different manga or something, but she's clearly sleeping with guys she doesn't have any feelings or attachment to. Okay, let's just focus on one thing at a time; please explain to me how she's trying to get the attention of the fuckboy in chapter 1. Cuz I don't see it at all.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I talked about it in a previous chapter, but though I knew it would I kinda hoped it wouldn't go down this route. I hoped that she just like, enjoyed sex for normal reasons, and didn't want to be tied down and didn't meet anyone worth it yet. But of course they have to make someone that has sex a lot of course only be that way because they were traumatized. Because otherwise there is no other reasonable explanation for why a woman would like sex, right? Right? :rolleyes:

And of course the nerdy virgin otaku saves her with his pure love and immediately superior sexing abilities. Man, they really had us going that they were going to go a different route with this story, and then went the bland boring route at the last moment didn't they?
Dude, do you really think having 50+ sex friends is considered "normally enjoying sex"??? like, really???
Fucking anything that moves is hardly the norm, so of course she acted like this because she was traumatized, why else would she do that.
I can kinda understand haven between 1 and maybe 5 sexfriends, but anymore than that really should trigger some red flags for you.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if you read a different manga or something, but she's clearly sleeping with guys she doesn't have any feelings or attachment to. Okay, let's just focus on one thing at a time; please explain to me how she's trying to get the attention of the fuckboy in chapter 1. Cuz I don't see it at all.
It's not about an individual, it's about group standing and overall approval of people in general because of feeling lack of love/connection. Her father seemed to abandon her family, her sister betrayed her, as did the guy she liked. So she's now created this group of people around her that she sleeps with in order to get validation and connection. It's literally the exact same story as Velvet Kiss or a million other stories. It's the one trick they know, and it's so boring at this point.
Dude, do you really think having 50+ sex friends is considered "normally enjoying sex"??? like, really???
Fucking anything that moves is hardly the norm, so of course she acted like this because she was traumatized, why else would she do that.
I can kinda understand haven between 1 and maybe 5 sexfriends, but anymore than that really should trigger some red flags for you.
It's a lifestyle I'm not a part of, but I know people that are and they don't have trauma's and seem to enjoy it. It would be an interesting thing to read something about someone engaged in that lifestyle who then finds one person they want to be with instead. But instead we got yet another "Lonely pure-minded gyaru sleeps with lots of people for approval and is saved by chad virgin otaku's pure love." for the 10000000th time.

Dex-chan lover
It's not about an individual, it's about group standing and overall approval of people in general because of feeling lack of love/connection. Her father seemed to abandon her family, her sister betrayed her, as did the guy she liked. So she's now created this group of people around her that she sleeps with in order to get validation and connection. It's literally the exact same story as Velvet Kiss or a million other stories. It's the one trick they know, and it's so boring at this point.
Idk it doesn't seem that way at all to me. If she were looking for approval, why did she shoot him down so hard when he tried to violate her hard boundaries when it came to sex friends? She wasn't troubled at all about losing his approval when he disapproved of who she was sleeping with when he saw her with MC, and she didn't people please with him at all, she told him off right then and there.

And you can stop beating the dead horse, I get that you don't like that kinda story.

Dex-chan lover
Idk it doesn't seem that way at all to me. If she were looking for approval, why did she shoot him down so hard when he tried to violate her hard boundaries when it came to sex friends? She wasn't troubled at all about losing his approval when he disapproved of who she was sleeping with when he saw her with MC, and she didn't people please with him at all, she told him off right then and there.

And you can stop beating the dead horse, I get that you don't like that kinda story.
Your first point was made explicitly clear by her friends discussion in this chapter. Any guy she tries to develop feelings for and get close to gets stolen by her sister. So she's learned to be satisfied with the approval gained through sex friends, but any more than that and she gets betrayed, so she doesn't allow them closer.

Also, it's not like I don't like those stories, I'm just incredibly tired of them because that's literally all there is, I'm tired of reading the same story over and over and was hoping for an actual new and interesting direction for a story for once. In a vacuum they can be interesting stories. But just like anything else, when it's all you get it becomes predictable and thus boring.

Dex-chan lover
Page 20... The first thing I thought when seeing that face was "This looks like Tawawa on Monday." Then I look at the guest author and yes...

Dex-chan lover
I had to read this twice to get the swapping conversations straight. The first time it looked like someone had dropped all of the panels and reassembled them in a random order.

Users who are viewing this thread