What do you think about Evangelion 3.0+1.0?(Spoilers)

Dex-chan lover
Oh Boi, Not Gonna lie, I have never been disappointed in A movie, For someone who is die-hard fan of Evangelion , This was the worst Ending out of them, I didn't expect Kensuke X Asuka, I was like What the Fuck, Anno , To be honest , As much spoilers I have seen on Reddit It's basically Fan-service movie. And Shinji getting in relationship with Mari, Okay, At this point I don't know what to say, like "Okay, Anno. I know you are trolling but this is too much", Can't talk about the Fights, you know? But As much I have read , the animation is pretty good, and This movie tried to make people see Gendo in a good light, But Too Much Fanservice. As much I have read Shinji breaks the 4th wall Yes, You heard it right . He talks about how he is in an anime, and he can change the fact, And the fact that , EVA 13 and Gendo merged to form one thing was pretty weird. Like how the Hell he can control an EVA when he was born before 2000? Didn't EVA required Kids to pilot it. There were too many questions left to answer, but the fact that AsuShin Sank too hard will hurt me, but I loved the fact that they were able to tell they actually used to love each other when they were kids and they Moved on, It still reminded me of End of Evangelion, You know I would Prefer KaworuX Shinji over Mari X Shinji since it makes more sense and I like how Kaworu admitted that he had hero complex and Shinji just wanted to rely on somebody, They had more Dynamic Chemistry than Maki and Shinji , We didn't get explanation of Who the Fuck She is? And many questions I'm like everybody who just wanted to know how it ends and how Shinji manages himself in the situations.

Well as per Spoilers I can't rate it and gotta see it myself. But That don't change the fact I hated this Ending.
I don't think this movie was connected to any of the other movies.

What do you guys think about it?

>kensuke and asuka
>shinji and mari
Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling.

Dex-chan lover
Kensuke X Asuka
8c951ec19826d9d2843bdfa32c582f05.gif

If this is true I'm just done.
LJqb.gif

Dex-chan lover
@artyom Anno is one of those Guys who the end the thing according to the likes. End of Evangelion was basically the thing he wanted to do with a series leaving the fact that fans like it or not.

Anno really said that " It was an Ending I wanted and it's upon the fans if they like it or not"

Pretty Weird , Right?

Dex-chan lover
@BzzBzz I getting Mad won't change anything , right?

By the Picture you posted , Looks like you enjoyed the plot.

Evangelion should have ended with the anime, and the 2 films that expanded the anime.
The rest of the series is moneybait.

Double-page supporter
> By the Picture you posted , Looks like you enjoyed the plot.

I have not seen this movie yet. Right now I'm enjoying 4chan's shitstorm threads :D

But cute Mari is cute. You can't deny this no matter how much you hate her :D

Users who are viewing this thread