Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 36 - Just Like In Elementary School

The reason i liked the story to begin with was the character writing/drama, but the rewrite really just gutted that. The author had spent so much time building the drama of Agawa being uncomfortable with Gotou fucking her sister/someone else, and in the original the threesome was resolved in a way that really fit the characters, Gotou has Agawa as his nr.1 no matter what and Agawa asserting herself (breaking her people pleasing habit). The original post-threesome was about Agawa dealing with her internal feelings, dealing with the unresolved conflict. In the rewrite the conflict is solved by Gotou rambling about being horny and Agawa suddenly being onboard with all of this, and the post-threesome changes to a completely different storyline. The rewrite leaves a bunch of threads dangling in the wind, it just doesn't resolve all the build up and groundwork done pre-threesome.

Its worse that there was a good storyline written but it was changed for the objectively worse (storytelling wise at least) feels like getting blindsided. Now the previous story threads are still present so they might get picked up again, but it just sucks to get blueballed like that.

My personal theory is that the story might have been moving to fast, the teacher blackmail situation could have lead into the ending of the story (if the source material is being followed), and if Agawa comes to terms with her internal conflict about Gotou the story doesnt realy have anywhere to go after that. I think the change could have been done to add in some filler arcs, slowing down the story.

Dex-chan lover
I thought Nanamori was going to chew him out in this chapter but maybe I just want to see Gotou to maybe focus on what is important. Anyways this chapter felt like it was a set up because I was expecting something to happen. Thanks for the translations.

Random question. Ok maybe it is because I was an all right student in school & tried not to get anything lower than a C but how do you get a 0 on a test (if you don't count not showing up or leaving your answer sheet blank)?
Japanese scoring is different. A 30-40 is passing

What's up with that overreaction at the end? She mixed drinks together, big whoop 🙄

Gotou loses 10 brain cells each chapter

I'm still trying to figure this one out, too. Why does it also say "He had sex, even a threesome" in the margins next to it? My mind is currently unable to piece together the meaning behind any of that, assuming there's even a connection to be made. Maybe something to do with "mixing" together the people who he wants to sleep with, i.e. a harem? Or perhaps he realizes he shouldn't have had the threesome and "mixed" her and her sister together? That's the best I can come up with.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
the original story for ch 36 was going to be a threesome between agawa gotou and the teacher
really, where’d u find this? n ngl witnessing that typa dumpster fire would be kinda entertaining i think lol

Fed-Kun's army
really, where’d u find this? n ngl witnessing that typa dumpster fire would be kinda entertaining i think lol
So most my evidence comes from a Japanese comment. But there was also a comment on 4chan take that with a grain of salt but for the dojin it's based off of there are 4 panels showing agawa with the teacher it was suppose to have a darker end.

So most my evidence comes from a Japanese comment. But there was also a comment on 4chan take that with a grain of salt but for the dojin it's based off of there are 4 panels showing agawa with the teacher it was suppose to have a darker end.
Yes in the doujin they are panels how she fucks with the teacher, but there is nothing with a threesome between agawa, teacher and Gotou. It happens during the time where both of them don´t have any contact besides during school.

After a time they agree to do the deed again because Agawa came to the conclusion that sex with the other boys is not so good as with Gotou. They fuck a lot in the school until they get busted from the childhood friend from Agawa.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Yes in the doujin they are panels how she fucks with the teacher, but there is nothing with a threesome between agawa, teacher and Gotou. It happens during the time where both of them agreed to not see each other for a time.

After a time they agree to do the deed again because Agawa came to the conclusion that sex with the other boys is not so good as with Gotou. They fuck a lot in the school until they get busted from the childhood friend from Agawa.
It was a manga plot it's been abandoned anyways so it really doesn't matter

It was a manga plot it's been abandoned anyways so it really doesn't matter
I did get that, but I don´t understand your point of the dark end. Do you mean the manga with that or the doujin ??
When we have to talk about morals in this manga/doujjin then there is a lot to discuss xD

Dex-chan lover
Reddit really doesn't like rumors
I saw what I guess are your deleted posts, and... Frankly, it's not that Reddit doesn't like rumors.

In fact, Reddit LOVES rumors, but the sources you're using to "speculate" hold so little credibility that it's actually surprising anyone could use them as fuel for anything at all, lol.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I saw what I guess are your deleted posts, and... Frankly, it's not that Reddit doesn't like rumors.

In fact, Reddit LOVES rumors, but the sources you're using to "speculate" hold so little credibility that it's actually surprising anyone could use them as fuel for anything at all, lol.
Ya I got tired of answering questions so I deleted them. On top of that I can't read Japanese so even if there was a live stream it's not like I could find it to prove the comments true anyways it was made back in April

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
So Agawa's friend is just not gonna say anything or even react? Sure, okay. I guess we'll pretend nothing ever happened then.
That's been bugging me I don't know if the author reconned their conversation if he didn't agawa s actions would make sense

Fed-Kun's army
Which friend do you mean ?
The dark gal she tells him before the threesome. She says something along the lines of don't betray agawa and not to sleep with her sister or their relationship will just become physical. I just noticed that wasn't for me I can't read but i think he means the same one I'm talking about . There talking with her in the latest chapter

Users who are viewing this thread