Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 36 - Just Like In Elementary School

Dex-chan lover
Agawa saw Gotou and Akito together but she felt nothing? So in this new timeline, Agawa x Gotou didn't develop huh? Kinda disappointing. As a character, I like Agawa more with her inner conflict in the previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Some readers: "Wait, teenagers behaving like normal teenagers? DISGUSTING!"
The rest of the readers: "Haha, I mixed soda too."

Fed-Kun's army
Agawa saw Gotou and Akito together but she felt nothing? So in this new timeline, Agawa x Gotou didn't develop huh? Kinda disappointing. As a character, I like Agawa more with her inner conflict in the previous chapters.
I wouldn't say she felt nothing there's something their it's a similar look gotou gave her when she leaves him in chapter 33 plus it's rather funny seeing gotou basically forget about her

noj

Fed-Kun's army
WTF is THIS??? So frustrating. What happened with Agawa and the baseball dude? I guess they did have sex? In which case the entire mangas premise is done. The whole point was the MC trying to get Agawa to like him and cock blocking her sluttiness. The 2 main characters hardly even talk anymore. That threesome was the worst possible thing the author couldve done.

Fed-Kun's army
WTF is THIS??? So frustrating. What happened with Agawa and the baseball dude? I guess they did have sex? In which case the entire mangas premise is done. The whole point was the MC trying to get Agawa to like him and cock blocking her sluttiness. The 2 main characters hardly even talk anymore. That threesome was the worst possible thing the author couldve done.
The story will get back on track agawa and gotou will most certainly have sex again. The author just made agawa aware of baseball girl how he has her react to it will show were there story will go. It was definitely bad time to go on hiatus though we really only have three chapters to go off. I think the author will have agawa take a more active role in her and gotou relationship neither of the two really knows much about the other.

Group Leader
The whole point was the MC trying to get Agawa to like him and cock blocking her sluttiness. The 2 main characters hardly even talk anymore. That threesome was the worst possible thing the author couldve done.
Yeah that was an exercise in self indulgence on the author's part, but to be fair, I think it's obvious that Akito is only there as a plot device so that Agawa realizes that since Gotou has gotsome game now, he has far better options than her, so she'll either have to shape up or go foil their relationship if she wants to keep Gotou around.

Fed-Kun's army
So after reading chapters 33 through 36 back to back things make more sense. Gotou told agawa during the threesome that he likes her I believe it's the first time he has been directe with her about his feelings for her. Her response to this is to put up walls and place boundaries on there relationship. In chapter 33 she makes clear they are just fuck buddies. After she explains the rules of there relationship to him and gets the text that the other guy wants sex she tells him not to stop her or she will end things with him and that's why he isn't being as aggressive as before. As well as having akito come into play( on that note she is established as not only as a childhood friend but his best friend in elementary school as well as showing that gotou has a one track mind) her purpose is likely to force agawa at dome point to rethink what her relationship with gotou is and what she wants from him in it. He still a horny dog he hasn't forgotten about her he's just side tracked with akito and maybe falling for her. Agawa s reaction to akito will show were these two will end up going in the story. Now I didn't catch it the first time but baseball Chad that asks agawa for sex dose notice gotou in the dojin he's the one who cause them to ultimately get together but this time the author he's given him and agawa a past so I don't think he will be acting in the same capacity. It may be a combination of him and akito that severs as the catalyst that gets gotou and agawa together.

Dex-chan lover
Well we haven't gotten all that far with this new direction for the story as well as not knowing how much has been reconned it's going on break at what I think is a really bad time there still a lot of ambiguity between the male and female leads. I also think gotou was questioning what he is to agawa while watching her leave with another guy
The only solution to this whole canon timeline mess is to redraw from chapter 1 :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I like this route since this would make Agawa more come to terms with her thoughts and feelings compared to the teacher r*pe route it was going. Also this makes Gotou actually have a relationship not just on sex for once

Fed-Kun's army
I like this route since this would make Agawa more come to terms with her thoughts and feelings compared to the teacher r*pe route it was going. Also this makes Gotou actually have a relationship not just on sex for once
Finally somebody gets it

Fed-Kun's army
I hate when I reread a chapter and find something I missed in ch 33 when akito first talks to gotou up at the top it say the author will draw the dirty teacher someday

Group Leader
Which one if akito then yes that's her purpose in the story sadly
Considering this series is set up like a subversion of the modern batch of rom coms, I actually hope the author continues the subversion by having the main heroine lose.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering this series is set up like a subversion of the modern batch of rom coms, I actually hope the author continues the subversion by having the main heroine lose.
To be honest I don't think the ends with gotou x agawa I see a train wreck on the horizon call it a hunch but with ntr cuckoldry being so weirdly popular in Japan right now plus this author who I really think is on the autism spectrum there's no way in hell we get the dojin happy ending.(This is just my gut feeling not what direction the story is currently going)

Last edited:
I'm sorry but dedicating chapters to a relationship that will obviously not go anywhere is lame. For the author sake I hope this isn't just prolong a train wreck ending

Fed-Kun's army
It could just be all the oh faces but has anyone found the art to be rather lacking lately I mean the writing has always been subpar here. The author likes to dumb allot of information in a small space which is what confusing so many people. But it really seems the art style has diminished to something really basic

Users who are viewing this thread