Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 36 - Just Like In Elementary School

Dex-chan lover
That's what i think the rewrite was really for on X the author said with the way the story was going it was getting boring and he would have to finish it soon
Wait, when did he say that?

He barely tweets, like, once every few months, and the last tweet he made was the "I wanted to draw a Threesome" one, when the news broke that he was going to redraw these chapters after discussing the entire situation with his editor

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's about time we've accepted that the True Love timeline is no longer in play.

...although if I can invoke some headcanoning, maybe jumping timelines could be a plot device later on. Would be interesting to see if so.

Dex-chan lover
d7ogcwvbkby.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, when did he say that?

He barely tweets, like, once every few months, and the last tweet he made was the "I wanted to draw a Threesome" one, when the news broke that he was going to redraw these chapters after discussing the entire situation with his editor
I think in April his latest tweet is from may it was just three tweets or what ever there called now

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so is this another timeline? Or were the "Old" chapters just retconned?

Fed-Kun's army
I guess it's about time we've accepted that the True Love timeline is no longer in play.

...although if I can invoke some headcanoning, maybe jumping timelines could be a plot device later on. Would be interesting to see if so.
She could be ment to contrast with agawa but it would seem at least for now gotou has forgotten about her I mean she did just leave him by his self in ch 33 and presumably haven't spoken with him in 2 days

Dex-chan lover
4chan of all places.

Some dude made a comment along the lines of, "X situation was going to happen pushed by the editor who was actually the bad guy all along. The mangaka wanted to avoid that situation, which is why the redraw happened." type of leak in the raws of the older version (Was only missing the "Believe me, my uncle is the mangaka" as "Source" lmao), and some idiots on 4chan ran with it for a while, or something like that.

This dumb theory was posted by someone in the last thread, despite it going against what we publicly know, and now some people are running with it here too, for some reason.

I think in April his latest tweet is from may it was just three tweets or what ever there called now

Such tweet doesn't exist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, so is this another timeline? Or were the "Old" chapters just retconned?
The first page of this chapter 36 matches the last page of (New) Chapter 35.

edit: based on everything that just happened, I doubt there is enough writing cleverness and/or editing prowess to tie the two timelines together, so I'm just assuming the old timeline is officially trashed here

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for pointing this out, but I can't shake the feeling that FMC seems to be the only one with character development - at least she seemed disturbed as she watched MC leaving with another girl. :pepehmm:

MC meanwhile is still being an indecisive wuss from chapter 1. :wtf:
Just last chapter she banged her other sex friend, so I'm not sure what you're talking about, lol. This reboot basically reset any and all progress any character had made, the story is a wreck, and even the fanservice has disappeared the last few chapters. The Axe is coming soon.

Fed-Kun's army
Just last chapter she banged her other sex friend, so I'm not sure what you're talking about, lol. This reboot basically reset any and all progress any character had made, the story is a wreck, and even the fanservice has disappeared the last few chapters. The Axe is coming soon.
The fan service is most certainly coming it's sitting at number 4 in the rankings so I don't see it getting the axe the author has add more characters and I'm not really sure how much was reconned. But agawa and gotou s relationship hasn't changed much.now gotou s character has since he has seemingly forgotten about agawa at the moment. There is a lot unsaid with the look agawa give gotou and baseball girl. How the author has her react to this development will likely show were there story goes

So there is no reaction to the threesome by Nanamori... It really seems like a reset button was pressed on the characters and as a result the characters became inconsistent. It seems to me that the author didn't think it through and that he should have asked to redraw more than 5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I liked where this manga started, as an amateurish but exuberant horror comedy that drew energy from Gotou's frantic confusion, enthusiastically subverted pure love tropes, and teetered constantly on the edge of NTR. It was weird, unique and very entertaining.

Unfortunately, the (smoking hot) threesome digression in the "new timeline" seems to have killed that manga dead. The tension and panic are gone, replaced by halting steps toward high school harem drama. I don't get it. Contrary to the author's statements, I had the sense that the tone and style of the first 30 chapters could be sustained quite a bit longer, with the "will she / won't she," not-quite-NTR situations getting ever crazier and more horrifying as it went.

But no. I already miss the madness 😢

Fed-Kun's army
I liked what this manga originally was, an amateurish but exuberant horror comedy that drew energy from the Gotou's frantic anxiety and confusion, enthusiastically subverted pure love tropes, and teetered constantly on the edge of NTR. It was weird, unique and very entertaining.

Unfortunately, the (smoking hot) threesome digression in the "new timeline" somehow seems to have killed that manga dead. The tension and panic are gone, replaced by halting steps toward routine high school harem drama with sex on the side. I don't get it. Contrary to the author's statements, I had the sense that the tone and style of the first 30 chapters could be sustained quite a bit longer, with the "will she / won't she," not-quite-NTR situations getting ever crazier and more horrifying as it went.

But no. I already miss the madness 😢
Some of the charm has definitely been lost. But let see were this will go im certain the author is borderline autistic

Dex-chan lover
Gotou is stuck in 😮 state now. Tragic. Don't have threesomes before marriage, kids.

Users who are viewing this thread