Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 38 - You're Not Doing Anything Weird?

Group Leader
Don’t exactly know why a lot of people aren’t liking the redux; now that Akito’s been introduced this series now reminds me of the rom coms that you used to see a lot more of from like the 80s-00s (like Maison Ikkoku for example) which had a lot stronger adult content; as opposed to a watered down and drawn out version of the h-manga.
I was barely following along before, but now I feel like I actually give a shit about where the story’s going.

Run away Akito, run and don't look back.

It's for your own good.
He’d join her if he was smart. Too bad our boy ain’t.
Theory 1: Probably just a new girl to fuck, I think this remake went full hentai world logic and is doing the classic trope of introducing a new onahole girl of the week for the protag to fuck. Then introducing a new one, repeat.

Theory 2: Akito's innocence will get hurt by Agawa and Gotou's antics, and she will be a plot device to have Agawa and Gotou realize their sex hijinks is not healthy and can hurt people.
I think what might happen is a replay of what lead to Agawa and her half-sister’s circumstances. He’ll knock them both up, but end up favoring one; or both if we’re getting a good ending.
Theory 1 does make sense though if this shit goes full harem romance story, that’d even be a subversion of the title as Gotou would then be the one “who can have sex with anybody”.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Anyways how long is the break anyone know?
Two weeks like last time probably, he did say he was working on the tankobon, so maybe that’ll be out next week first.
Don’t know how V4 will work with the redux though for that matter.

Group Leader
So, is Agawa trying to come between them and disrupt their relationship?
Definitely what she was doing at the end there, teasing Gotou right in front of her. Typical woman, she barely seemed to give him any mind since the threesome, but now that she’s seen him with another woman, OH BOY! NOW IT’S ON SISTER! OUTTA DA WAY BASEBALL BITCH DIS HERE’S MY MAN!

Dex-chan lover
Uh, congrats for the MC for being there while your childhood friend cries on your shoulder ?

Don't know what to say about this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Theory 1: Probably just a new girl to fuck, I think this remake went full hentai world logic and is doing the classic trope of introducing a new onahole girl of the week for the protag to fuck. Then introducing a new one, repeat.

Theory 2: Akito's innocence will get hurt by Agawa and Gotou's antics, and she will be a plot device to have Agawa and Gotou realize their sex hijinks is not healthy and can hurt people.
l would go with theory 2, as it lines up with the OG work and how that ends

Dex-chan lover
Don’t exactly know why a lot of people aren’t liking the redux;
I think the author was turnin the series into what he was parodying. Earlier chapters had the MC "saving the school bicycle with true love" be4 losing to his dick. Author got stuck and restarted it but alot of ppl prefer that trope.

Smh, cant believe im analysing smut lol

Dex-chan lover
So uh... what's this manga about again? I don't even know anymore
NTR, Sex ... and coming to terms with ones feeling thats where it was going like the OG work, but now with the alt time line we am in who knows

Dex-chan lover
I think the author was turnin the series into what he was parodying. Earlier chapters had the MC "saving the school bicycle with true love" be4 losing to his dick. Author got stuck and restarted it but alot of ppl prefer that trope.

But thats the point of it the story was him saving the school bike and having a really good ending in the OG work, now with the reboot/alt timeline its up in the air were its going to end up lol

Dex-chan lover
What's even the point here? What's the mangaka's end goal with all this random "serious" plot?
To make another story of a mob of a pseudo harem of chicks that are overly obsessed with the self insert MC for your typical wish fulfillment, or at least the direction the story is going [for sure if we start having new chicks introduce left and right]

The funny thing is that original hentai story was enjoyable for some despite ntr bait because you at least had a MC that was mad horny, but for one person and not a horny dog dry humping every chick he comes across. Just my two cents.

Group Leader

Yeah if you really dug the subversive/satirical tone the series was originally going for I imagine you’d be pretty fucked off by now.
I guess you could’ve saw this coming, most satire tends to devolve into being another example of the genre it’s taking the piss out of, mainly because the creator forgets (or the publisher remembers) that the tropes he’s making fun of are obviously still popular and if he’s to appease the audience and make more money, he has to lean into those tropes a lot more genuinely as the series progresses.

Dex-chan lover
In case people are wondering what happened in this chapter:
  • Gotou enters the girl's restroom to see Akito crying
  • They hear other girls crying so they enter a bathroom stall while hearing another girl piss for 4 pages
  • Akito & Gotou just stand close to each other for 6 pages without talking
  • Agawa finds them & helps them leave without being spotted
  • Akito meets Agawa then Gotou tells Agawa he didn't do anything weird to her
  • Chapter ends with Akito getting either jealous/suspicious of their relationship that will most likely lead to her vying for Gotou's affection (probably his dick).
There I saved you guys 4 minutes of your life while wasting 5 more minutes of mine typing this. Don't say I never contributed to this community. Thanks for the translations.
Did it take you to read all the chapter in 4 minutes? Bro you are slow

Dex-chan lover

I hope it's theory two

Users who are viewing this thread