Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 38 - You're Not Doing Anything Weird?

Aggregator gang
Oh boy does the air reeks of jealousy :pepela:

Also I wonder when the crybabies would move on and spend their time on more important things than reading something they clearly don't enjoy anymore.

The savior complex self insert timeline is dead, Period. Move on folks

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Theory 1: Probably just a new girl to fuck, I think this remake went full hentai world logic and is doing the classic trope of introducing a new onahole girl of the week for the protag to fuck. Then introducing a new one, repeat.

Theory 2: Akito's innocence will get hurt by Agawa and Gotou's antics, and she will be a plot device to have Agawa and Gotou realize their sex hijinks is not healthy and can hurt people.
I like theory 2, but right now I am losing trust on the author, and it feels beyond him, this chapter floored me, the only thing that has been achieved is Agawa finding Akito and knowing that she is a Childhood Friend, which could have been done in one page, nothing about that odd cliffhanger was adressed whatsoever. I feel like whatever happens next, you could skip this one and lose nothing at all.

Aggregator gang
Good lord double the amount of pages each chapter if they are this lackluster, take 2 months or something, I don’t care, most people probably aren’t even looking forward to this at this point

Dex-chan lover
This is what cute looks like

VLJ8t8K.png

Run away Akito, run and don't look back.

It's for your own good.
Agree. Idiot protagonist is going to continue tanking his reputation, AND his relationship if he continues to whore himself, try to get the approval of blonde bimbo; so on and so on. At this point, I'm surprised that Akito never made the decision to stop talking to him at this point.

Run away Akito, run and don't look back.

It's for your own good.
Agree. Idiot protagonist is going to continue tanking his reputation, AND his relationship if he continues to whore himself; trying to get the approval of Agawa-san; so on and so on. At this point, I'm surprised that Akito never made the decision to stop talking to him all together.

At this point, I just wanna see out how will Agawa get the hell out of dodge with the dirty teacher back in the old storyline. That storyline was way more interesting than the Threesome storyline we're currently in, right now.

Theory 1: Probably just a new girl to fuck, I think this remake went full hentai world logic and is doing the classic trope of introducing a new onahole girl of the week for the protag to fuck. Then introducing a new one, repeat.

Theory 2: Akito's innocence will get hurt by Agawa and Gotou's antics, and she will be a plot device to have Agawa and Gotou realize their sex hijinks is not healthy and can hurt people.
Gods, please let it be the 2nd theory...

Users who are viewing this thread