Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 39.5 - Virgin And Slut

Fed-Kun's army
This is the first time I've seen an author punish part of his readers because he messed up the deadline for delivering a chapter. Takeda Super is always innovating :fml:

Dex-chan lover
So what is the point of this chapter?
Maybe I got the wrong expectations? I thought this was about accepting someone who has casual sex and move into a serious relationship? We knew already what she does, what does this chapter add? To whom is supposed to appeal? I dont' think one would read this because they like NTR.

im starting to feel like the story he was writing before was just bait to lure people in because the way the story is going right now is quite literally the opposite of what we were 'sold'. Now I do think we should keep the authors of their manga 'cook' but in this case this has been going on for to long to not be noticed, geniunely disappointing

Group Leader
I appreciate the one guy who gave Agawa oral.

It takes a good man to go down on a woman.
Always thought it was common courtesy to go down on a woman if she sucked your dick, which is why I've always done it to the women that I've had sex with.
Maybe I got the wrong expectations? I thought this was about accepting someone who has casual sex and move into a serious relationship? We knew already what she does, what does this chapter add? To whom is supposed to appeal? I don't think one would read this because they like NTR.
The point of this omake was to reuse some cutting room material inorder to buy enough time for the author to actually finish the next chapter. As far as what I think about the chapter itself, it's amazing how rather unerotic he makes his sex scenes; ultimately I just think this omake is visually disgusting. Definitely reinforces the innate disgust I feel for the main heroine.

Supporter
im starting to feel like the story he was writing before was just bait to lure people in because the way the story is going right now is quite literally the opposite of what we were 'sold'. Now I do think we should keep the authors of their manga 'cook' but in this case this has been going on for to long to not be noticed, geniunely disappointing
we were sold a FMC who is a huge slut, where exactly is the deception?

we were sold a FMC who is a huge slut, where exactly is the deception?
well i wouldnt say its on that exactly so i suppose i should've worded better. What i meant to say is the way the author was going through with the story or where it seemed to be heading was the complete opposite of what we're getting now, this I wouldnt say really mattered throughout the first 20 chapters or so but after that the story does seem to start to go into the posibility of FMC and MC having a better relation and both being able to solve their bullshit. While i dont have a particular problem with the story now as a standalone i do if its being compared to the way it was before just because its the same story, if the way it was going before and the way its going now were two different manga i wouldnt mind but because they are it feels dissapointing, like i dont think anyone would consider punpun as good if halfway through the story it became bocchi the rock

Dex-chan lover
It's debatable, but for many Japanese readers (And mangakas) who view NTR more as a "mood," it probably is seen as such, at least for pure fetish purposes rather than narrative ones.

This kind of reminds me of how extreme some Spanish manga/anime fans see NTR. The definition has been watered down SO MUCH that I've seen situations where, after a female character interacts with the MC for just a bit —with no romantic feelings whatsoever between them, or if they’re merely acquaintances— and then she goes on to hook up with someone else, it gets labeled as NTR. (It’s even funnier when I see these reactions and the guy outright has his own harem.)

There was recently an anime (past season I believe, don't remember the name) where the MC is in a loving relationship with a bunny girl or something, and some of the other girls the MC meets in the story end up hooking up with someone else, or something similar. A lot of Spanish viewers, including people I know, dropped it because "It felt too NTR"

Does it makes sense?
No, lol, but it is what it is.
Ya but in this it's all before he had even talked to her how can it be ntr if he hasn't even talked to her yet? I can agree on the meaning of ntr being watered down I have had arguments with some english readers about it.

Dex-chan lover
Bro too busy thinking of some bullshit and can’t finish on time. Should’ve never rebooted the series - fucking degen. But for real though hope they aren’t dealing with any health problems

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I got the wrong expectations? I thought this was about accepting someone who has casual sex and move into a serious relationship? We knew already what she does, what does this chapter add? To whom is supposed to appeal? I dont' think one would read this because they like NTR.
That ship has sailed it seems gotou no longer has romantic intentions with agawa anymore he puts akito first in his concern's about the rumor's and snide comments about the threesome agawa is an afterthought to him

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro too busy thinking of some bullshit and can’t finish on time. Should’ve never rebooted the series - fucking degen. But for real though hope they aren’t dealing with any health problems
To be honest author was going to have agawa cross that line into being a whore with the ugly teacher anyways things were about to go down hill

I am not getting yall readers. Are yall really reading this for romance plot??? I thought everyone else was just cranking it to the ero pages. Am I only one hyped for these extra chapters? Like imagine being worked and weirded over ntr in a fictional work.

Clearly this manga got the wrong vanilla fan base reading it, and now they be crying over lil ero fan service.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, it just comes across as her being a girl who either suffered childhood sexual trauma or who has serious daddy issues (which we have inkling that she does based on what we know about her relationship with her sister). It's less erotic and funny and more sad.

Users who are viewing this thread