Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 39.5 - Virgin And Slut

Fed-Kun's army
I'm done with this mango. This was just a badly disguised NTR fetish manga, not one about romance and improving someone else's life, not a "I can fix her". Nothing of that, just disgusting NTR which is inherently evil.

I pray not for the souls into such fetish since they are long lost and deserve no pity. Know that it doesn't matter which position you think of, it's evil:
  • It's evil to give away your beloved to someone else.
  • It's evil to give yourself away to someone else and betray your beloved.
  • It's evil to steal someone else's beloved.
you're not real

Dex-chan lover
you're not real
when @NeloDante sees what you said
616.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm done with this mango. This was just a badly disguised NTR fetish manga, not one about romance and improving someone else's life, not a "I can fix her". Nothing of that, just disgusting NTR which is inherently evil.

I pray not for the souls into such fetish since they are long lost and deserve no pity. Know that it doesn't matter which position you think of, it's evil:
  • It's evil to give away your beloved to someone else.
  • It's evil to give yourself away to someone else and betray your beloved.
  • It's evil to steal someone else's beloved.
How is it ntr when they aren't dating. He's free to bang whomever he wants to

Dex-chan lover
This chapter adds nothing because it was nothing more than fetish fuel; that's it.

At the end of the day, this manga is part of the YanMaga lineup.
And this bitch ass magazine always rolls with its mangakas doing stuff like this, both on their website and outside of it. Like how the mangaka of Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda, who is also part of this magazine, made a non-canon NTR doujinshi of the same manga which sold a lot, and then added the "NTR guy" to the main storyline as an easter egg, lol. I mean, this is the publisher that ultimately approved this mangaka's request to head for the current timeline.

And I bet have no problem with chapters like this, even if they adds nothing, because there's a good chance that the average Japanese reader of this magazine, which is full of stories with sub-NTR elements (like NTRevenge and Rikon Shinai Otoko), rape, sexual violence, etc., will outright enjoy such content.
Can it be a ntr doujin when Sensei and MC aren't/weren't even dating?

Dex-chan lover
Well, the mangaka did issue a warning about the NTR elements in the work, advising people to be careful. It's tagged as such on FANZA itself. Japanese blogs reported it as NTR, including some focused specifically on NTR. Japanese fans saw it as NTR, many English fans saw it as NTR, and almost every Spanish reader I know saw it as NTR, so...

You would have to ask them, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the mangaka did issue a warning about the NTR elements in the work, advising people to be careful. It's tagged as such on FANZA tself. Japanese blogs reported it as NTR, including some focused specifically on NTR. Japanese fans saw it as NTR, many English fans saw it as NTR, and almost every Spanish reader I know saw it as NTR, so...

You would have to ask them, lmao.
I don't know man, sounds pretty inconclusive :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
To all NTR haters - stop reading this. Stop hurting yourself. Or maybe just admit it - you're masochists with cuck fetish. That's ok. We're not discriminating here.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man, sounds pretty inconclusive :thonk:
Let’s not forget that the chapter where the guy appears is outright titled "His Name is Netori," written as 根取 instead of 寝取り, which was the guy's name. An absolute genius troll move by the mangaka.

Anyway, this one’s a real predicament. :thonk:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let’s not forget that the chapter where the guy appears is outright titled "His Name is Netori," written as 根取 instead of 寝取り, which was the guy's name. An absolute genius troll move by the mangaka.

Anyway, this one’s a real predicament. :thonk:
I don't know man, I'm sure the dude being named Netori could mean anything!

We definitely need more data, maybe someone should indeed contact the mangaka or publisher, otherwise this predicament will never end :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Something that came to mind, although the story isn't actually outright netorare since Gotou and Agawa never became a couple, it certainly had some hallmarks of the genre, with her being a slut who fucks around and Gotou trying to stop that and keep her for himself, you could say more of anti-NTR story really.

But what if mangaka is literally turning everything upside down and in this timeline it'll be Agawa going through feelings of getting NTR'ed?

Now hear me out, they obviously were connecting emotionally besides all the sex, but Agawa wanted him to fuck other girls, it failed until prez showed up, cause you know, fucking monkey paw, that's +1 NTR score.

But now mangaka added Akito and although Agawa is being chill with her, what if that will be another NTR situation for her? Even if threesome doesn't happen she can still feel like NTR is happening, which means another +1 NTR on her.

Maybe in this timeline it won't be about Gotou winning Agawa, but her winning him berore a "miss steal you guy" gets him by the dick first.

Does that makes any sense at all? :thonk:

Either way whatever happens still beats Agawa getting blackmailed by fat ugly bastard teacher and Gotou fighting the four great sluts.

Dex-chan lover
The point of view and the focus on how the story is portrayed, makes it NTR. Cheating is not needed to be NTR neither cheating has to be NTR.

If there's a story of a married woman banging a random dude, that is cheating, not NTR. Still bad ofcourse, but a different kind of bad.
If there's a story of a woman banging a random dude, where the story is being seen primarily by another love interest whose has a crush on her, his thoughts, his feelings all of this while showing scenes of the woman banging another dude, it's NTR. Does she owe him sex or anything like that? No, she owes him nothing but the story is being told this way to showcase the pain of a character. However usual NTRs tend to go the extra mile and add cheating to it so the pain is multiplied.

Genders can be reversed, but it's more popular to see the male in pain.

Dex-chan lover
The point of view and the focus on how the story is portrayed, makes it NTR. Cheating is not needed to be NTR neither cheating has to be NTR.

If there's a story of a married woman banging a random dude, that is cheating, not NTR. Still bad ofcourse, but a different kind of bad.
If there's a story of a woman banging a random dude, where the story is being seen primarily by another love interest whose has a crush on her, his thoughts, his feelings all of this while showing scenes of the woman banging another dude, it's NTR. Does she owe him sex or anything like that? No, she owes him nothing but the story is being told this way to showcase the pain of a character. However usual NTRs tend to go the extra mile and add cheating to it so the pain is multiplied.

Genders can be reversed, but it's more popular to see the male in pain.
Just to add on this, there's actually many variations of ntr, but only one thing  really matters, which is one character suffering due to someone they love being "stolen" from them.

The type of relationship actually doesn't really matter, it can be a married couple, childhood friend, love interest, friend, it can even be the character mother or sister, the point of ntr is the utter feeling of betrayal they get from having the person stolen from them, that's why some people hate ntr with a passion, because they project themselves into that character.

Just for the record I said character because it can be a girl having their loved one stolen, but that is more common with male characters and their love interest, independent if they're actually together.

Also, yes, mother NTR is an actual thing, no incest is actually necessary for it, I know a mangaka who do a lot of such works, I can give name if some degenerates are interested enough :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Something that came to mind, although the story isn't actually outright netorare since Gotou and Agawa never became a couple, it certainly had some hallmarks of the genre, with her being a slut who fucks around and Gotou trying to stop that and keep her for himself, you could say more of anti-NTR story really.

But what if mangaka is literally turning everything upside down and in this timeline it'll be Agawa going through feelings of getting NTR'ed?

Now hear me out, they obviously were connecting emotionally besides all the sex, but Agawa wanted him to fuck other girls, it failed until prez showed up, cause you know, fucking monkey paw, that's +1 NTR score.

But now mangaka added Akito and although Agawa is being chill with her, what if that will be another NTR situation for her? Even if threesome doesn't happen she can still feel like NTR is happening, which means another +1 NTR on her.

Maybe in this timeline it won't be about Gotou winning Agawa, but her winning him berore a "miss steal you guy" gets him by the dick first.

Does that makes any sense at all? :thonk:

Either way whatever happens still beats Agawa getting blackmailed by fat ugly bastard teacher and Gotou fighting the four great sluts.
I don't think he is smart enough to write a story that good but it would be more interesting to see a story of a girl who's never told no be told no.

Users who are viewing this thread