Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 39.5 - Virgin And Slut

Dex-chan lover
Well, the mangaka did issue a warning about the NTR elements in the work, advising people to be careful. It's tagged as such on FANZA itself. Japanese blogs reported it as NTR, including some focused specifically on NTR. Japanese fans saw it as NTR, many English fans saw it as NTR, and almost every Spanish reader I know saw it as NTR, so...

You would have to ask them, lmao.
Sounds more like its titled that way for fetish purposes. The story would've have the same punch if the author didn't say it was ntr. I think it was created more for that fetish than anything. The author probably knew people would be mad if he used Kaho so he used Sensei instead.

Dex-chan lover
The point of view and the focus on how the story is portrayed, makes it NTR. Cheating is not needed to be NTR neither cheating has to be NTR.

If there's a story of a married woman banging a random dude, that is cheating, not NTR. Still bad ofcourse, but a different kind of bad.
If there's a story of a woman banging a random dude, where the story is being seen primarily by another love interest whose has a crush on her, his thoughts, his feelings all of this while showing scenes of the woman banging another dude, it's NTR. Does she owe him sex or anything like that? No, she owes him nothing but the story is being told this way to showcase the pain of a character. However usual NTRs tend to go the extra mile and add cheating to it so the pain is multiplied.

Genders can be reversed, but it's more popular to see the male in pain.
The difference here is he's aware and accepts that is who she is. If he didn't know she was a slut I'd agree, but she's told him multiple times she was. Your statement doesn't quite work here when the MC knows the FMC's slut ways and is still willing to do it with her. NTR would be if she still banned other guys in the original version where he wanted to be exclusive.

Dex-chan lover
Just to add on this, there's actually many variations of ntr, but only one thing  really matters, which is one character suffering due to someone they love being "stolen" from them.

The type of relationship actually doesn't really matter, it can be a married couple, childhood friend, love interest, friend, it can even be the character mother or sister, the point of ntr is the utter feeling of betrayal they get from having the person stolen from them, that's why some people hate ntr with a passion, because they project themselves into that character.

Just for the record I said character because it can be a girl having their loved one stolen, but that is more common with male characters and their love interest, independent if they're actually together.

Also, yes, mother NTR is an actual thing, no incest is actually necessary for it, I know a mangaka who do a lot of such works, I can give name if some degenerates are interested enough :dogkek:
Couldn't you argue since MC isn't suffering than this isn't ntr?

Dex-chan lover
We are going to be blue balled in chapter 41 calling it now also agawa is just teasing him

Group Leader
Summary for chapter 40
Akito comes across Agawa and Gotou in the library. She’s overheard some of their conversation and so Gotou pretends he and Agawa were talking about studying. Gotou offers that they all study together, but instead Agawa splits off and goes to another part of the library.
However, whilst Gotou is trying to study math with Akito, Agawa keeps texting him lewd panty shots that she’s presently taking in the very same library.
Noticing Gotou’s reaction to Agawa’s teasing, Akito asks Gotou what is wrong, but he plays it off like his guy friends are sending him prank messages.

Seems like Akito is being set-up as the cuckqueen here honestly.

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't you argue since MC isn't suffering than this isn't ntr?
Yes and no, the manga absolutely do take cue from ntr, but it's in practice more of a anti-ntr story, reason I say that is because although Gotou wasn't outright suffering from it, over time he didn't want Agawa to have sex with other man, you can actually see that before the retcon, since a few times he did stop her from meeting other guys and fucked her himself.

Although I don't think the story outright presents itself as such and no idea if it is intended to be one, in my opinion it always had some vibe that it was about Gotou "saving / fixing" Agawa from her slutty ways, with how he was always "faithful" to her, how he said he would never have sex with other women either, before the retcon prez was going to send the four great sluts to defeat him, which of course he would defeat them by not having sex, which would be "proof" of his superior pure love to Agawa.

With the retcon the story arguably abandoned its possible anti-ntr premise, which I have my suspicious is the actual reason some people hate the retcon so much, because the hate the retcon gets sure feels similar to how some people throw a fit over ntr, though even ignoring the ntr angle, I do think some people also hate it because they did think the story was about Gotou actually saving / fixing Agawa, because of course her being a slut is baaaad.

I probably don't have much or any proof of it of course, but I do point out one thing though, ever since the story started there was always some people who bashed Agawa for being a slut, which some pretty clear signs of actual misogyny behind it, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure if we go though all comnents so far I believe we'll that got even worse after the retcon.

This isn't the first time I get that feeling by the way, one common example of what I mean is when a manga has the generic annoying lesbian side character who will obviously never win the female love interest, I can't help but notice how some people are really overblown with their hate of such character, which makes me wonder if the closeted mmisogynists come out of the woods so they can say misogynist stuff where it's seemingly socially acceptable, since everyone hates the character.

Again it might just be me, but I do think you will notice that if you re-read the entire discussion from chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Summary for chapter 40
Akito comes across Agawa and Gotou in the library. She’s overheard some of their conversation and so Gotou pretends he and Agawa were talking about studying. Gotou offers that they all study together, but instead Agawa splits off and goes to another part of the library.
However, whilst Gotou is trying to study math with Akito, Agawa keeps texting him lewd panty shots that she’s presently taking in the very same library.
Noticing Gotou’s reaction to Agawa’s teasing, Akito asks Gotou what is wrong, but he plays it off like his guy friends are sending him prank messages.

Seems like Akito is being set-up as the cuckqueen here honestly.
You know what... That would be a interesting direction to take lol, I do still think Gotou and Agawa will still get together, but Akito being a third wheel cause she's a cuck would be hilarious lol

Acuckito :dogkek:

Double-page supporter
Now ntr nah the downfall of this manga have no limits
Why do NTRphobics rush to read an OVERTLY NTR-oriented R18+ work and then cry and bleat how 'it's gone downhill' or 'ruined beyond all limits' - Just walk away and don't keep coming back to it. Why is that so hard?

Double-page supporter
It's debatable, but for many Japanese readers (And mangakas) who view NTR more as a "mood," it probably is seen as such, at least for pure fetish purposes rather than narrative ones.
Fetishes can be used in a narrative. I do think this is NTR of a sort, even with her stating her intentions and being up front. That's the whole point of the story. It's literally the title of it.
This kind of reminds me of how extreme some Spanish manga/anime fans see NTR. The definition has been watered down SO MUCH that I've seen situations where, after a female character interacts with the MC for just a bit —with no romantic feelings whatsoever between them, or if they’re merely acquaintances— and then she goes on to hook up with someone else, it gets labeled as NTR. (It’s even funnier when I see these reactions and the guy outright has his own harem.)
The definition of NTR has always been very broad, but it does encompass more sub-genres now than perhaps it used to. That's not to say NTR should have a more strict definition. MC experiencing rejection as the female chooses another guy, even though MC was never close to her to start with - still NTR.
There was recently an anime (past season I believe, don't remember the name) where the MC is in a loving relationship with a bunny girl or something, and some of the other girls the MC meets in the story end up hooking up with someone else, or something similar. A lot of Spanish viewers, including people I know, dropped it because "It felt too NTR"
NTR ragers usually see NTR even when it's not there by any loose definition of the term. These unhappy dudes go out of their way to firebomb comment threads that barely touch on the genre (like even anecdotally).

Double-page supporter
I really don't get why the author is doing with all the new "forced sex" scenes. She started as an example of an "ethical slut" who loved sex.
The sex scenes in this chapter were not forced. She just likes rough sex with really aggressive males.
I don't really think you can even call it ntr anymore since gotou x argawa doesn't seem to even be a thing in the story anymore the author down graded there relationship to fuck buddy's. Story has gotten rather boring since
That is the point the author is making. That 'conflict and tension' is the story.

Gotou has been trying to resist her because he's not that super keen on her fucking a bunch of other guys, even if he pretends to not care and agreed to her 'keep things casual, not serious' rules. Agawa herself clearly has feelings for him beyond just a fuck buddy, that's been very heavily indicated before. She's jealous of the new girl.

Dex-chan lover
man this is some hot garbage. idk what author san is tryna say at this point lmao

Users who are viewing this thread