Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Was It Really Good?

Dex-chan lover
Even though he didn’t really confess what he wanted to say, at least he planted the seed in her (no pun intended) that maybe she’ll actually fall for him. That last page of her saying she found a great sex friend is wholesome in a degenerate manga like this. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Telling her friends about her new sex-friend, huh? How much you wanna bet that they're each gonna wanna have a turn with him?

Inb4 this devolves into a harem manga.

Omg....please don't.

Edit: A word.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Omg....please don't.
Actually that seems like the most reasonable place for it to go - he was questioning himself over why he was going to have sex with her, did he really like her? Or was he just horny and wanting to get laid?
By having other girls introduced, he's probably not going to enjoy it as much and come to the conclusion it's because fmc is important to him, and that yes he does like her.

Likewise, she (fmc) might feel a pang of jealousy and realise she's got the feels for him as well... Or I could be totally wrong, I'm just spitballing here, I haven't read the other version yet.

Dex-chan lover
Telling her friends about her new sex-friend, huh? How much you wanna bet that their each gonna wanna have a turn with him?

Omg....please don't.
by the end he'll become as depraved as her and then end up in a reverse situation with some girl who caught him fucking in a classroom who thinks "i can fix him"

E_

Telling her friends about her new sex-friend, huh? How much you wanna bet that their each gonna wanna have a turn with him?

Omg....please don't.
by the end he'll become as depraved as her and then end up in a reverse situation with some girl who caught him fucking in a classroom who thinks "i can fix him"
You are really giving this guy too much credit thinking he will turn into a fuckboy overnight.

I'm gonna wait for chapters 9 and 10, waiting for one chapter after another is gonna annoy me so I need to be strong

Users who are viewing this thread