Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I Don't Get It

Aggregator gang
im just happy we finally have an MC who isn't content with being spineless. i mean sure, sometimes its fine in something more vanilla but not in every single story,

Dex-chan lover
Mind games? He was invited to her room for the sole purpose to fuck.
Her agreeing, in front of MC, to meet up with someone else after just inviting him to her place seems like mind games to me. We both agreed it was a ruse, and what's the difference between that a mind-game.

I just want her to say clearly "Push me down and fuck me, coward!", instead of trying to instigate it in this way.

How could you possibly misread that? I mean barring some nureodivergency how could you possibly misinterpret that situation?
Actually he didn't. He knew he was going to have sex, he just wanted to be more gentle with it, and she wanted it rough. My annoyance comes at the fact she's not clearly communicating THAT to the MC, and was acting (or was going to actually) drop him to fuck another guy. Is it really so hard to say "I like it rough! pin me down fuck me!"

Dex-chan lover
I remember everyone dick riding the concept of consent last chapter only for the author to say "yeah fuck you, she wants to be violated" lmao. People desperately want to white knight for her and crucify the MC but it's clear she's not worth fighting for and the MC is still a thoughtful person unless you agree with a dude being thoughtful during sex only to be told by the girl "either rape me or I'll cuck you" lol.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to end up being a “I don’t want you to put me on a pedestal“ thing.
it already is. Agawa might jsut make a man out of him yet. And who knows, Gotou might just make a women out of her as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Chekov I can help you proofread and help with some of the translations into english if you want. On a regular basis.

Dex-chan lover
Go
LOL, it's hilarious that this is your response vs. the others in this thread. When you're totally misinterpreting her frustration due to your own lack of understanding about the situation and women just like he is.

Hint: She wasn't upset at him "respecting" her, she gave him the go-ahead to have sex by inviting him over explicitly for it. Him now being super anxious and passive about it is a mood killer and implies he doesn't really understand the difference between now and when he ignored her consent earlier in the library.

Like, imagine if you're in her shoes, and you invite a guy over explicitly to have sex, and then he asks for permission for every single thing he does and takes forever to actually do the deed. I imagine she'd be bored out of her mind and frustrated, as would most people.

She's looking for a partner, not a emotional infant that she needs to manage to get what she wants out of.
You really talking about consent? That's a grey area right there.

By law, if some girl invites you in her apartment, and you have sex with her without asking her, that can be termed as rape in court. Now ofc, our girl here is not the type to think about this, but real world is not like that. Consent is super duper important, I mean at least before starting, you should confirm once, even if the girl is your GF or your wife.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, it's hilarious that this is your response vs. the others in this thread. When you're totally misinterpreting her frustration due to your own lack of understanding about the situation and women just like he is.

Hint: She wasn't upset at him "respecting" her, she gave him the go-ahead to have sex by inviting him over explicitly for it. Him now being super anxious and passive about it is a mood killer and implies he doesn't really understand the difference between now and when he ignored her consent earlier in the library.

Like, imagine if you're in her shoes, and you invite a guy over explicitly to have sex, and then he asks for permission for every single thing he does and takes forever to actually do the deed. I imagine she'd be bored out of her mind and frustrated, as would most people.

She's looking for a partner, not a emotional infant that she needs to manage to get what she wants out of.
It's literally his 2nd time and she's experienced
Chill
The author is telling a story and the other commenter is just trying to get laughs

Dex-chan lover
Probably true, but at the same time for their relationship to develope she has to start to seeing man not only as walkind dildos but as people who you can interact for affection too
Exactly
Literally the story the author is telling
Both people need to grow
People overreacting on the internet
I'm shook

Supporter
This is going to end up being a “I don’t want you to put me on a pedestal“ thing.
Which is usually a good thing for a relationship. If this is gonna be a relationship (and it really looks like she's leaning in that direction, even throwing his obvious jealousy back at him as a motivator).

Reactions: t28
Supporter
MC tried to respect her and treat her right and she said "Ugh" and was ready to leave, but as soon as she saw his rapeface she was like ":love:"

Red flag, boys....This girl got problems.
It's almost as if she has a specific bag of wants and needs and wants our boy to keep making adjustments to get there. Her toolset is kinda sparse to accomplish this so she's using what she has.

Supporter
I can see it from both sides, she's annoyed by his limp-wristed-ness, and he's trying to work out what's acceptable behaviour for her. I think SHE crosses the line though by not simply talking to him. Rather than simply saying "I like it rough", she agrees to meet up with another guy after inviting MC.

So both are in the wrong, but more-so FMC.
Again, limited toolset. She wants our MC to stick around because she seems to have decided to try the whole emotional connection thing, but all she knows is how to use sex as an attractor and jealousy as a motivator. Presumably, once that gigantic hole in her heart gets as full as her other holes, she'll have better words backed by a healthier range of her own emotions, but this is what she has and she's doing her best.

Supporter
Probably true, but at the same time for their relationship to develope she has to start to seeing man not only as walkind dildos but as people who you can interact for affection too
The fact that she didn't immediately leave for Senpai either in the library or after the call but clearly used those situations to enrage our boy with jealousy shows she's beginning to look for ways to grow an emotional connection while simultaneously ensuring her immediate needs are also fed. They're not healthy ways, obviously, but she doesn't have much of a grasp on positive emotions (hence her intrigue wrt MC) so she's doing what she can with what she has.

Dex-chan lover
You chicken shit MC, you ALMOST fucked it up

You already had sex with her, why are you STILL this nervous for??

How many sessions is it gonna take till you're finally over this bitch-made phase you're going thru rn?

Fed-Kun's army
damn, i really wish he said all these thoughts of his out loud, cos she really was being mean
edit: nvm, i see in the next chapters he sorta did, at least halfway, but she's just unable to comprehend it. oh well, on the plus side at least she doesn't mean to be mean.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
leon-s-kennedy-leon-s-kennedy-women.gif
DAMN I WAS GONNA POST THAT

Users who are viewing this thread