Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - I Don't Get It

Dex-chan lover
This is going to end up being a “I don’t want you to put me on a pedestal“ thing.
Absolutely,

She consented by literally inviting him over for sex, so his fears about not wanting to "push her down" are his own weird baggage and inexperience. She doesn't want to deal with being his parent or teacher, she just wants to fuck, and he's making it into some huge deal now because he doesn't seem to really understand why she was upset earlier vs. why it's okay now. But he's also an inexperienced teenager, so it's understandable, but this is why some more experienced women find inexperienced guys to be frustrating and more trouble than they are worth.

Here's hoping he can learn more about boundaries and not put her on some pedestal like you said. He's got potential, he's just got to stop viewing women as some untouchable other species.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Women are complicated creatures... My poor boy :aquadrink: :meguuusad:

leon-s-kennedy-leon-s-kennedy-women.gif

Dex-chan lover
MC tried to respect her and treat her right and she said "Ugh" and was ready to leave, but as soon as she saw his rapeface she was like ":love:"

Red flag, boys....This girl got problems.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MC tried to respect her and treat her right and she said "Ugh" and was ready to leave, but as soon as she saw his rapeface and was like ":love:"

Red flag, boys....This girl got problems.
LOL, it's hilarious that this is your response vs. the others in this thread. When you're totally misinterpreting her frustration due to your own lack of understanding about the situation and women just like he is.

Hint: She wasn't upset at him "respecting" her, she gave him the go-ahead to have sex by inviting him over explicitly for it. Him now being super anxious and passive about it is a mood killer and implies he doesn't really understand the difference between now and when he ignored her consent earlier in the library.

Like, imagine if you're in her shoes, and you invite a guy over explicitly to have sex, and then he asks for permission for every single thing he does and takes forever to actually do the deed. I imagine she'd be bored out of her mind and frustrated, as would most people.

She's looking for a partner, not a emotional infant that she needs to manage to get what she wants out of.

Dex-chan lover
She consented by literally inviting him over for sex, so his fears about not wanting to "push her down" are his own weird baggage and inexperience.
Sorry to rain on your parade but there are actually women that would accuse you of rape even if they explicitly invite you over their house for sex, it has happened to me as well but luckily she did the flirting in front of her own friends so it didn't get ugly or anything.

Seriously, there are many types of women.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to rain on your parade but there are actually women that would accuse you of rape even if they explicitly invite you over their house for sex, it has happened to me as well but luckily she did the flirting in front of her own friends so it didn't get ugly or anything.

Seriously, there are many types of women.
Sorry to rain on your parade but the guy you responded to is talking about a specific character in a manga who loves sex and wants to have sex with the mc and has already had sex with the MC, not about these other women who you’re referring to who have nothing to do with his comment.

Dex-chan lover
I can see it from both sides, she's annoyed by his limp-wristed-ness, and he's trying to work out what's acceptable behaviour for her. I think SHE crosses the line though by not simply talking to him. Rather than simply saying "I like it rough", she agrees to meet up with another guy after inviting MC.

So both are in the wrong, but more-so FMC.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, it's hilarious that this is your response vs. the others in this thread. When you're totally misinterpreting her frustration due to your own lack of understanding about the situation and women just like he is.

Hint: She wasn't upset at him "respecting" her, she gave him the go-ahead to have sex by inviting him over explicitly for it. Him now being super anxious and passive about it is a mood killer and implies he doesn't really understand the difference between now and when he ignored her consent earlier in the library.

Like, imagine if you're in her shoes, and you invite a guy over explicitly to have sex, and then he asks for permission for every single thing he does and takes forever to actually do the deed. I imagine she'd be bored out of her mind and frustrated, as would most people.

She's looking for a partner, not a emotional infant that she needs to manage to get what she wants out of.
Smooth brain.

No one said she was 'upset'. Learn to read.

I said she said "Ugh" and was ready to leave because the MC was being respectful (FYI: Unnecessary respect is still respect). She lost interest in him until he did a 180 and 'pushed her down'.

Yes, she asked him to do that, but he only did it AFTER she was leaving to go fuck someone else.
He didn't try to change her mind, or tell her not to go, or anything like that; he just lunged at her like a sex crazed maniac.

...And she liked that.

Red flag. Girl has issues.
And the MC needs to practice meditation to get that beast under control.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely,

She consented by literally inviting him over for sex, so his fears about not wanting to "push her down" are his own weird baggage and inexperience. She doesn't want to deal with being his parent or teacher, she just wants to fuck, and he's making it into some huge deal now because he doesn't seem to really understand why she was upset earlier vs. why it's okay now. But he's also an inexperienced teenager, so it's understandable, but this is why some more experienced women find inexperienced guys to be frustrating and more trouble than they are worth.

Here's hoping he can learn more about boundaries and not put her on some pedestal like you said. He's got potential, he's just got to stop viewing women as some untouchable other species.
Probably true, but at the same time for their relationship to develope she has to start to seeing man not only as walkind dildos but as people who you can interact for affection too

Users who are viewing this thread