Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - You're Not Forcing It?

Dex-chan lover
You know I just finished this game. It's an NTR game. Now before you judge, let me finish first, okay. It's gonna be long, but stay with me.

I don't usually play NTR where I'm playing from the Cucked PoV. Usually I'm playing as the one who cuck other guy.

But, this game somehow intrigued me. The MC while cucked still managed to sleep with other girl (so he still got some action). Somehow he was given power to reverse time (he retain his memory, everyone other MC forget everything) by a cute demon.

Using that power, he returned to a certain date, everytime he was cucked (I'm sure some of you had read doujin with same setting)

Usually, this kind of NTR end with the MC let his girl sleep with other guy, and can't get hard otherwise. But this game I played has a 'true ending'.

The normal ending, has the MC let other guy sleep with his girl because MC can't satisfy her but still love her.

The demon girl pity the MC offer him to restart the timeline and completely erase everyone memory. She will help him avoid the NTR route.

MC said yes, end he managed to avoid NTR route. His girlfriend stay loyal and didn't become a slut.

But this question keeps lingering inside my head.
"Is it worth it? You get the ending you want, but is it worth all the effort?"

This manga give me the same vibe. The girl has many Sexfrendo. Is it worth it to try to make the girl fall for him, knowing she's hard to satisfied?

Anyway thanks for reading this until the end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know I just finished this game. It's an NTR game. Now before you judge, let me finish first, okay. It's gonna be long, but stay with me.

I don't usually play NTR where I'm playing from the Cucked PoV. Usually I'm playing as the one who cuck other guy.

But, this game somehow intrigued me. The MC while cucked still managed to sleep with other girl (so he still got some action). Somehow he was given power to reverse time (he retain his memory, everyone other MC forget everything) by a cute demon.

Using that power, he returned to a certain date, everytime he was cucked (I'm sure some of you had read doujin with same setting)

Usually, this kind of NTR end with the MC let his girl sleep with other guy, and can't get hard otherwise. But this game I played has a 'true ending'.

The normal ending, has the MC let other guy sleep with his girl because MC can't satisfy her but still love her.

The demon girl pity the MC offer him to restart the timeline and completely erase everyone memory. She will help him avoid the NTR route.

MC said yes, end he managed to avoid NTR route. His girlfriend stay loyal and didn't become a slut.

This manga give me the same vibe. The girl has many Sexfrendo. Is it worth it to try to make the girl fall for him, knowing she's hard to satisfied?

I always thought that in NTR games we played as the other guy, not the boyfriend.
Same for manga/anime with NTR, I always assume that those who like it, see themselves in the other guy's skin, never in the boyfriend

Group Leader
boy..... u r a few steps from harrassement... I mean maybe u already crossed the line, she is the one tolerating XD..... welp

Dex-chan lover

There's a growing trend in the full spectrum of indie NTR games, netori netorase, netorare; there's something to be said for the different impacts of the types, and really boils down to how you relate emotionally.
But I digress.
As far as this manga goes, the "original" work is actually quite good, and the author struggled during the writing, which imo makes it more impressive. But I think they did quite well. So far the manga follows fairly close, if anything it's MORE dramatic (surprising, I know), but time will tell how this all wraps up. I don't see a lot of value in deviating massively, so hopefully they won't. It strikes me as a "fuller" version of the original. If you haven't read the original, this is worthwhile, I feel.

That being said, there's a doujin that comes to mind about a MC time traveling and "cucking" himself, as often does, the name escapes me. That sounds a lot like your game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread