Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - He Did It

Damn, I hate cliff hangers but I won't lie this isnt to bad. I want them to make up but if this becomes a true NTR then imma just be pissed

Dex-chan lover
"Nooo, I'm the only guy in class who can smash!"
I just know I'm going to hate this guy.

I wish the H-series were translated, seems like an interesting read, and I like spoiling for myself.

I just want to Say that its not love its just his first time and first girl to have sex with him, not one to slut-shame but even if she "loves him" she never told him and the started Having sex with all the guy's at her school with out ever saying something to him, I think the MC need to Found Someone better That would love him not the girl that wants all the guys she can get.

Fed-Kun's army
"Nooo, I'm the only guy in class who can smash!"
I just know I'm going to hate this guy.

I wish the H-series were translated, seems like an interesting read, and I like spoiling for myself.
His issue is that he's never been to her house. So he figures if he couldn't be there, no one else could. He knows that she fools around with lots of other guys.

Dex-chan lover
I’d care way more about her emotional turmoil if she wasn’t such a painfully unlikable person. Everyone here is awful.

Supporter
Is that photo in her house? Are they childhood friends?
So she was attracted to him because he looks like the guy in the picture, maybe her brother or cousin ?

Fuckboy is mad one of his holes got used by someone else ?
It's the tall baseball sex-friend who Gotou initially caught Agwa fucking, and with whom she argued in the hallway of the love hotel. We'll probably get some revelation where it turns out he's the reason why Agawa's so loose and that he's in denial of his own feelings as well.

Fed-Kun's army
I’d care way more about her emotional turmoil if she wasn’t such a painfully unlikable person. Everyone here is awful.
They really arent that bad compared to say the cast from scum's wish. I find this cast a lot less pretentious and their feelings right on their sleeves.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Gotou telling everyone? in the middle of class? Is the twist that he really isn't any different from the other guys and just wants to enjoy the feeling of having a conquest and bragging about it?
Normally you'd just keep quiet, especially since you aren't friends with Agawa's friends. So the only reason he butted in is because he wanted to let everyone know he fucked Agawa.

Users who are viewing this thread