Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Not A Fucking Chance

Dex-chan lover
"Jeez manga reader-kun, this supposed Pure RomCom which starts from NTR oddly has nothing to do with comedy as they are none as they are no romance as they are only fuck buddys. But oh vey, not only does MC get humiliated chapter after chapter, not only do we see her having sex with other guys but others too now. Its totally not like the author is a cuck you know!"

I read the original doujinshi. While it had its negatives, the 2/3 of it was acceptable since in comparison to this manga the doujinshi focused on the good parts. Here its the opposite and im also surprised that the majority finally got it now.
whether the author is a cuck or not it doesnt matter the manga has both ntr and romcom elements maybe ntr will be more prevalent in this chapter, maybe the next one will be more comedy and wholesome if you want more romcom centric just read regular romcom manga

Dex-chan lover
whether the author is a cuck or not it doesnt matter the manga has both ntr and romcom elements maybe ntr will be more prevalent in this chapter, maybe the next one will be more comedy and wholesome if you want more romcom centric just read regular romcom manga
It does matter since people create stuff they enjoy. And if you are a cuck you will create stuff around it as people who enjoy romcom will do that. As right now, there is not a single scene romcom related. But I agree with what you said to look for something else if you look for a typical romcom since this aint it, just got promoted as such which was false.

Group Leader
@Chekov I just saw Chapter 23 and we might have to fix our last page on this chapter... (IYKYK)

- From Vietnamese Translator of this series.

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame those girls, he radiates that pathetic energy, they can smell it on him from a mile away

Hell, Haijma pretty much said it "I like strong men" aka he's mentally a weak ass bitch
why bait me with a goth girl if youre not gonna follow thru you goddamn author
Blame Gotou for being so spineless, the women can sense that in him

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the school should set up an after school sluts club or smth bc there seem to be no shortage of them

Users who are viewing this thread