Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Not A Fucking Chance

E_

Think she's gonna reject him aswell. And he will only get to fuck her only throughout the story.

Dex-chan lover
MC has it rough. She advertises his endurance and non of the bitches want to go the good rounds for extra climax. Sux to be him. Hope he gets FFFM'd by all the chicks that rejected him in a blindfold session that Agawa-San organizes for him. This would could come to be a classic for a couple years if executed correctly.

Dex-chan lover
For me it's a story with a short time of interest. I only follow it out of morbid curiosity due to the degeneracy of the plot. As you said, it's a hentai plot and there will come a time when degeneracy alone will no longer sustain my interest in it. The art isn't great, the characters aren't that interesting and the comedy is average.
in my opinion, i actually find the art-style endearing. the character designs are unlike anything ive ever seen, at least the girls have good designs, the dudes i dont really care for.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I didnt thought the author could be of a bigger cuck since it seems he just likes to get humiliated. But with this chapter its just pathetic. After I waited for some months I thought there would be progress, since you know, the supposed romance or romcom lol.

But I must say Im not really surprised. 6.48 Rating is to good for this. Cant wait to see it getting axed. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
an incel would write about failing to get laid? and more importantly, acknowledge his own faults? suuuuuuuure
one of the best thing in this chapter is that not all sluts would fuck him, just because agawa let him doesn't mean the other girl would let him do it too, even he states it himself. he still the same as person as before. fuckin agawa 1 or twice wont make him more handsome or attractive lmao

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I didnt thought the author could be of a bigger cuck since it seems he just likes to get humiliated. But with this chapter its just pathetic. After I waited for some months I thought there would be progress, since you know, the supposed romance or romcom lol.

But I must say Im not really surprised. 6.48 Rating is to good for this. Cant wait to see it getting axed. :haa:
"wtf, this manga with ntr elements that i wilingly read for free on the internet has ntr elements in it completely unreadable"

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that, no matter if you fucked a gyaru and have an ungodly stamina, if you are an unpopular social reject with no confidence, social skills or looks, you'll end up being constantly rejected.

If we go by the sauce, we may be near the climax where Gotou gets kicked out from the school, becoming a pariah, and becomes a traffic agent out of doing community service.

Dex-chan lover
"wtf, this manga with ntr elements that i wilingly read for free on the internet has ntr elements in it completely unreadable"
"Jeez manga reader-kun, this supposed Pure RomCom which starts from NTR oddly has nothing to do with comedy as they are none as they are no romance as they are only fuck buddys. But oh vey, not only does MC get humiliated chapter after chapter, not only do we see her having sex with other guys but others too now. Its totally not like the author is a cuck you know!"

I read the original doujinshi. While it had its negatives, the 2/3 of it was acceptable since in comparison to this manga the doujinshi focused on the good parts. Here its the opposite and im also surprised that the majority finally got it now.

Users who are viewing this thread