Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Let's Be Clear

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
It just keeps getting funnier. Man just ran through the school in a shirt and undies, with the school president in his arms, licking his ear. Approached her sister and proposed a 3some. Fucking LEGEND.

Dex-chan lover
This mf really ran out of that council room pantsless while he's carrying her and she's tonguing his ear.......

BRO WHAT THE FUCK???

MC really doesn't care who sees them like that at this point.....

Dex-chan lover
It just keeps getting funnier. Man just ran through the school in a shirt and undies, with the school president in his arms, licking his ear. Approached her sister and proposed a 3some. Fucking LEGEND.
One of the most outta pocket chapters I've read so far

Power Uploader
how is he actually so strong though? he made it looks so easy carrying someone bigger than him.
She has support under her. As for chapter, well, it's marvelous, and you know it's good when 99% of readers went:
russell-westbrook-nba.gif

As always, Chekov - thanks for translation!

Group Leader
You know, maybe this is rich coming from someone who translates one of the longest running incest doujin series of all time, but now that I've caught up with this series, I just find it fairly gross albeit fascinating enough to warrant a read. It's the same feeling I got when I tried 100%ing School Days and my sympathy for the characters was eventually replaced by antipathy and mild to moderate disgust as I pressed on to see what dimwitted sexual shenanigans and murders the characters would commit next.

I suppose while the incest angle in the previously mentioned doujin series only provides a thin veneer of taboo over what is otherwise a perfectly healthy monogamous relationship (you wouldn't even know the characters were related unless you saw the tags or just knew who the characters were), making it more like some spicy bedroom play/harmless fantasy, this manga felt a hell of a lot more real and so my innate disgust towards the hypergamous degenerates portrayed in it was laid bare, so to speak.

Admittedly though, despite any conniptions I might have with the characters, the fact that this manga IS relevantly grounded in comparison to the fluffy, squishy romcoms featuring oddly virginal gyaru types that it subverts, is actually part of what makes it pretty interesting to read regardless.

I am concerned about these two recent chapters though, since the set-up here is tilting the story away from "totally trashy but fairly interesting" over to "totally trashy and also retarded", so I'll see if my interest wanes as the chapters role in.

Dex-chan lover
NANI

Holy shit MC just scored a perception check into a Nat 20 Persuade.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread