Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Fuck

Dex-chan lover
Sex surely feels good for her, but I don't know...the ridicolous (in numbers) sexfriend list and her expression while doing it...it's like she's using sex to "run away" from something, or she had issues with a lover in the past, something along the line

Or I'm just overthinking and she's costantly in heat idk

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know why mere chapter name got laugh out of me

Dex-chan lover
the whole point of Agawa being with that senpai was so he wouldn't screw those 2 girls because he's problematic and yet he was doing it anyway then trying to get the FMC anyway. I mean other than Agawa, all the guys are kinda awful men here...

Dex-chan lover
Idk how he can think about stuff when he's mid penetration & a horny teenager but I'm just overthinking things. The fact that they showed 5 other guys wanting to hook up with Agawa made me wonder if there are more than 5 other suitors in her contact list. Also Inukai is already hooking up with 2 other girls so is he trying to make a record on how many different girls he can bang in a day? Thanks for the chapter.
I wouldn't know, myself, but I imagine being in a complicated situation like that at his age would bring a lot of things to his mind. I'm honestly impressed he still managed to maintain an erection and plow her, because stress can really dampen your sex drive. It's one of the bigger enemies of ED, really. Though, competition could have its ways of increasing one's testosterone levels, and as we've seen in a previous chapter, MC works part-time in a game center that involves a bit of physical labor, which can up those levels even further.

Honestly, for trying to scare MC by pretending to walk out on him like that-and we really can't say for certain whether she was pretending at all-to manipulate him into giving her the sex she wants, I think this is one of those rare moments she deserves a bitch slap, or at the very least don't treat her 'gently'. He may be doing what she wants that way, but at the very least, he could vent some frustration on her for playing him like that.

Dex-chan lover
Idk how he can think about stuff when he's mid penetration & a horny teenager but I'm just overthinking things. The fact that they showed 5 other guys wanting to hook up with Agawa made me wonder if there are more than 5 other suitors in her contact list. Also Inukai is already hooking up with 2 other girls so is he trying to make a record on how many different girls he can bang in a day? Thanks for the chapter.
I dunno, I often think about stuff while fucking.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter kinda reminds me of that scene from The Wire where the two police dudes investigate a crime scene and all their lines are just "fuck".

Also, this manga is great! Very unique and interesting, both the plot and the art style. I don't get what the low score is about.

Dex-chan lover
So.....
actually this girl is gonna sleep with anyone as long as they can satisfy her?

Dex-chan lover
The fuck ? That other girl (Nakai) kept her face mask through all the sex ? And now, she just merely lifted it a bit to uncover her mouth to suck Inukai off ? Well, we already knew both of these girls had issues but I didn't expect it to be that bad…

wonder if there are more than 5 other suitors in her contact list
We saw in ch. 4 that the count of sex friends in her contact list has reached 52. There are certainly some she's cut ties with, but it's pretty fair to assume there's much more than 5 guys that OP has to compete with.

Banned
Good for him pulling it back. When something ruins the mood like that and I think of something unpleasant then I quite often lose the erection. He needs to lose the feelings and just think of her as a toy/buddy.
You can't turn a sloot into a housewife

Dex-chan lover
Mtf literally just had a 3some and still had the audacity to asked for another fuck

Users who are viewing this thread