Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Don't You Wanna?

Dex-chan lover
Her: "I'm gonna be with whoever I want. you can be with whoever you want I don't care."
Also her:

Everyone talks big until the shoe is on the other foot. Dehumanizing others is easy, so is rejecting the very things that make us humans (feelings). We reject them because we think they make us look weak. Humans are inherently weak and it's not until some people are put face to face with those feelings that they realize that they're there and no matter how much they try to look away, they'll never go away as well as realize the pain they inflicted onto others prior to that realization.

Dex-chan lover
So my guess is turbo slut oneechan fucked baseball-kun, broke Agawas heart, turning her into a slut as well, and that's why Agawa is hesitant to let her fuck her new boy.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like Sis is definitely just playing it up in order to get Agawa to realize how she really feels.

Dex-chan lover
This is not what I've been promised.
She should be a progressive woman. She should be happy with her promiscuous lifestyle and promoting it to people who are clearly confused to that way of life. She should not be having lingering traces of disappointments or NTR.
uh, that is not how feelings work

Fed-Kun's army
This turning out to be one of the best chapters is a welcomed surprise.

SHE KNOWS AND IS POSSIBILY CATCHING FEELINGS.

Right now this is a great positive for the MC, he has her genuinely emotionally invested in him. I love that while they are funny sluts, there's some meaningful reactions out of her. This is way better than tsundere or overly lovey trope.

Dex-chan lover
It seems to me that Agawa listened when Gotou said he likes her in chapter 19. So the questions are why she pretended she didn't hear him when he said it the first time and why she interrupted him when he was about to say it again.

Because she also likes him, but also likes her sexual freedom and doesn't want to hurt his feelings by cucking him while they are in an actual relationship?

Dex-chan lover
I can see it going that way with some changes here and there. Lots of people will drop it on the way though. Dude is pathetic beyond reason (more than he already is).
How so? Does he do anything particularly wimpy there? So far dude seems to already be pretty bad here.

Dex-chan lover
it baffled me when people just now realise the mc is pathetic, he have a crush on a girl while she getting railed and still chasing her lmao and it was chapter 1 lmao

Dex-chan lover
This turning out to be one of the best chapters is a welcomed surprise.

SHE KNOWS AND IS POSSIBILY CATCHING FEELINGS.

Right now this is a great positive for the MC, he has her genuinely emotionally invested in him. I love that while they are funny sluts, there's some meaningful reactions out of her. This is way better than tsundere or overly lovey trope.
If we go by the doujin, then we are near to the moment shit hits the fan.

Nice chapter, classic quintessential example of how nobody knows what one has next to oneself until it's taken away/lost.

Double-page supporter
Funny how so many of the readers think this will end somehow in wholesome way. We are wayyyyyyy past that point.

Dex-chan lover
This was an illuminating chapter with regard to Agawa's internal state. It seems like her trying to get Gotou a sex friend is her unconsciously running away from him because she's scared of how she's gradually getting emotionally invested in him. This is demonstrated by the fact that, on the one hand, it seems clear that she fully understands what Gotou really wants, since she interrupts him and won't let him express his feelings. On the other, when it comes down to it, she doesn't like the idea of him banging someone else (or maybe in particular someone she feels threatened by, since she didn't particularly react to the idea of him banging that plain chick from the previous chapter). I. e., it seems like she's catching feelings, and she's panicking cause it's never happened to her before and she doesn't know how to handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread